Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia is AWESOME THANKS KI

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
I see a lot of complaining about Celestia, and I actually wanted to say thanks to KI because I for 1 think it's fantastic.. I am an older player, and I have not found one thing wrong with it. I have been playing games since the the Atari came out in the 70's, and this game has it all. So even though Celestia is getting a few complaintes here and there, I hope that KI knows that MOST people don't see anything wrong with it. I'm sure there is maintance that needs done, because my legendary gear dropped by astraeus and ptolemost, does not do the critical is should. I think that is simple though, and it will be fixed soon..

Thanks KI for making a fun game for us all!

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
jakehjk3 wrote:
I see a lot of complaining about Celestia, and I actually wanted to say thanks to KI because I for 1 think it's fantastic.. I am an older player, and I have not found one thing wrong with it. I have been playing games since the the Atari came out in the 70's, and this game has it all. So even though Celestia is getting a few complaintes here and there, I hope that KI knows that MOST people don't see anything wrong with it. I'm sure there is maintance that needs done, because my legendary gear dropped by astraeus and ptolemost, does not do the critical is should. I think that is simple though, and it will be fixed soon..

i dont think there is a problem with cl either it awesome. what i do have a problem with is low lvls porting there.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
jakehjk3 wrote:

I love Celestia! It was a shock at first, when the Crustacean pincers hit me with firedragon, but I soon got over it and have finished with my balance and my storm. I do have a problem with the Grandmaster Artisan quest, but that is another forum.
Thanks KI, the world is imaginative, graphically beautiful and a challlenge. I love the critical hits and look forward to farming for gear.