Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stop complaining bout your 58 quest!!!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 18, 2010
I'm tried of ppl saying that their lvl 58 quest is to hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!all are almost the SAME!!!!!!!!!! Just stop complaining about it cause you cant get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
My Level 58 quest was far easier than my Lvl 48 quest. This one I had only one boss to battle. Lvl 48, I had to do the whole Shirataki Temple again.

Defender
May 30, 2009
I agree...sorta. If someone makes a post asking for tips on how to beat the bosses then that's fine but just flat out complaining about them is getting on my nerves. My lvl 58 death quest was easy peasy, but I've heard about the other school's quests and they do sound pretty difficult. I'm hoping that I'm a little more strategic than the complainers so that maybe my upcoming storm and balance lvl 58 quests will play out similar to my death's.

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
I don't know about the others, but the Balance Lvl 58 quest is basically as follows: 1) Go to Krokosphinx and talk to the guy in the school. 2) Go talk to Niles. 3) Go talk to the guy in the school. 4) Go defeat some boss on the floating island. I think I forgot a step in there somewhere, it's mostly talking to people before you go defeat the boss. Oh, and he's the kind of boss that charms and traps when you do, so be careful using those, but with a henchman, it's fairly easy. It took me about 5-10 minutes to win the battle. Maybe a little longer. Good luck with yours!