Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Should I ask for a Wizard101 gift card?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
For Christmas? I LOVE pets!! I just don't know if I should... and I don't know what the pets look like, like a Spiritual Dragon what does it look like? or a Quick Piggle? I might want it but what do they look like?

Scarlet FrostCaller Level 25 Balance wizard (Owner of 13? or 16? can't remember how many pets I have! The pet I'm wearing Miss Whisker A Yellow and blue dragon)

You can tell what the pets look like right on the Prepaid Cards page at https://www.wizard101.com/game/giftcards

The looks of the pets do not change from month to month, but the name and the cards do change, except the $39 GameStop card.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
JackJackCuite wrote:
For Christmas? I LOVE pets!! I just don't know if I should... and I don't know what the pets look like, like a Spiritual Dragon what does it look like? or a Quick Piggle? I might want it but what do they look like?

Scarlet FrostCaller Level 25 Balance wizard (Owner of 13? or 16? can't remember how many pets I have! The pet I'm wearing Miss Whisker A Yellow and blue dragon)

No! Go get a prepaid card, they come with different pets where the ones from KI has 'NONE'.

Bear