Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
Hello. I have a wizard in celestia. The quest for Odgen Peake or whatever his name was, the marleybonian who gives you quests for training points. The lvl 56 quest for the tea set. I never really liked crafting so i never did the crafting quests. I am trying to do them now since i apparently need to be an adept crafter to craft a tea set. One problem. I think I accidently sold my basic crafter long ago. That or i just can't find it. Is there a way to buy another crafter or will i never get any more training points. Please help.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
frenchfry777 wrote:
Hello. I have a wizard in celestia. The quest for Odgen Peake or whatever his name was, the marleybonian who gives you quests for training points. The lvl 56 quest for the tea set. I never really liked crafting so i never did the crafting quests. I am trying to do them now since i apparently need to be an adept crafter to craft a tea set. One problem. I think I accidently sold my basic crafter long ago. That or i just can't find it. Is there a way to buy another crafter or will i never get any more training points. Please help.

I assume you're talking about the crafting tables? If so, I think you can by all of them at the furniture vendor in Krokotopia.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
frenchfry777 wrote:
go to old town and go to the bazaar and and talk to the guy in there and go into the house stuff and just look for it or go to that krok place and go to that boat and then talk to the guy who sales the house junk

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
Hero
May 27, 2009
Don't panic. There are usually some at the Bazaar - if not, go to any furniture shop and you should be able to find a Basic Crafting Station.

Defender
Nov 11, 2008
You can buy any of the crafting stations at Kroktopia housing shop or Bazaar or almost any other world.