Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Does Anyone Agree?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 07, 2009
Celstia's Storyline is almost exactly the same as Krok's. Also, the layout looks rushed. I know it's probably supposed to look that way, it's just that it might get pretty boring with a similar story line to Krok. I only got in to Celestia a couple of weeks ago but so far I've only had to run around talking to people.

Amber LegendBlade
Level 50
Grandmaster Pyromancer

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
I tried to get it done so fast I didn't even have time to read the storyline.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
Magico2579 wrote:
Celstia's Storyline is almost exactly the same as Krok's. Also, the layout looks rushed. I know it's probably supposed to look that way, it's just that it might get pretty boring with a similar story line to Krok. I only got in to Celestia a couple of weeks ago but so far I've only had to run around talking to people.

Amber LegendBlade
Level 50
Grandmaster Pyromancer

No
No one cares about the storyline and the layout is supposed to look that way, and also you ARE at the starting then that's what you do in the starting the most and the good thing is that you are going to level up really fast it gives you a ton of points just to talk to people and you AMBER just better get to the fighting and stuff and you know what... Krok's the place I'm in I've been to Celestia before and my Mother's been to it and she's a level 60 and she has never said anything was bad about it but the fights are hard and long and MOON SCHOOL is great. so don't go saying things that you ONLY (And a few crazy people) think!

Scarlet FrostCaller Level 25 Balance wizard

Hero
May 27, 2009