Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

This is what I thought

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 24, 2010
I know the hatching thing came out a while ago but something really needs to change.

Ok..so this is what i was thinking. You could make pets. I no this sounds crazy but yea. Like you could pick the shape, the color, the design, etc. Or you could put the different eyes on it and pick out the card that goes with it.

Well you no how you made everyone hate the new hatching thing...well you could clean it up by using this idea. I just think a lot of people would enjoy this.

Ex: Genie
Color: Blue
Design: Looks like efreet
Card: Efreet
Shape: Like a genie
Price: 10,000 gold

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
boylego8 wrote:
I know the hatching thing came out a while ago but something really needs to change.

Ok..so this is what i was thinking. You could make pets. I no this sounds crazy but yea. Like you could pick the shape, the color, the design, etc. Or you could put the different eyes on it and pick out the card that goes with it.

Well you no how you made everyone hate the new hatching thing...well you could clean it up by using this idea. I just think a lot of people would enjoy this.

More like Price:100,000 Gold.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Explorer
Feb 24, 2010
Squire
Aug 12, 2009
boylego8 wrote:

Price: 150,000 Gold if it's coming with a Rank 8.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
So essentially you want to turn the level 58 spells into pets?

May be interesting to create own pet, but your pricing is WAY to low, may be for 10,000 Crowns KI might allow customized pets, but I doubt it, would be nice to be able to customize pets.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Squire
Jan 21, 2010
It may not sound like it, but some of these people like your idea. They are telling you why KI might not like your idea. Your job is to find ways around the objections. Find fixes for the problems these players are pointing out. Then if they tell you it isn't good enough, try again. Once you have refined and polished your idea KI might take an interest. You really do have to hand it to KI on a silver platter though, if you want the idea implimented.