Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 24, 2011
natenkate wrote:
HouseMom wrote:

After doing some research, I find out that MooShu is the only place where the spell is available. I'm really reluctant to ask someone who has access to that realm (seeing as I do not). Dealing with high level wizards with access to MooShu amounts to, "What will you give me if I take you there?" Really? Does my plant have to suffer, and likely die, while I work on gaining access to MooShu on my own?

Yep, you either have to ask for a 'ride', or let the plant die. Don't dig it up though! Once you get to Mooshu, just use the revive spell from WC on it, and then you are ready for any pests that come your way. If it is only wilted, and not dead, don't waste the energy on the revive spell. You just need to take care of any needs and pests to turn it back into a healthy, green sprout. I had the same issue and I asked for a ride to Mooshu for about 10 minutes in the Commons of WC in several realms and finally just gave up and let the plant die until that character reached Mooshu.

Thank you. I'm in the same shoes as HouseMom - I have level 4 pests, but cannot get to where the spell I need is. Thanks for the advice and the verification of what I've seen elsewhere.

Does anyone know if this is something that KI is looking at: getting into a mission or situation that is well beyond the character's current access?

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
ic0517 wrote:
Is it me or does young and mature look the same?

Not exactly. Young plants are smaller than mature, and you will notice in most plants that the young of a plant will look different than a mature plant.

For example, a Snap Dragon at mature is flapping around freely, but a Snap Dragon in young will look like a corn stalk, with the dragon head sticking out.

Survivor
May 14, 2010
If Any of you people want to go to MooShu then just find me. My name is Mark Dunerider on wizard101. But is you're a non-member, you can't come. the wizard101 people don't let them go there. :(
balancealex wrote:
natenkate wrote:
HouseMom wrote:

After doing some research, I find out that MooShu is the only place where the spell is available. I'm really reluctant to ask someone who has access to that realm (seeing as I do not). Dealing with high level wizards with access to MooShu amounts to, "What will you give me if I take you there?" Really? Does my plant have to suffer, and likely die, while I work on gaining access to MooShu on my own?

Yep, you either have to ask for a 'ride', or let the plant die. Don't dig it up though! Once you get to Mooshu, just use the revive spell from WC on it, and then you are ready for any pests that come your way. If it is only wilted, and not dead, don't waste the energy on the revive spell. You just need to take care of any needs and pests to turn it back into a healthy, green sprout. I had the same issue and I asked for a ride to Mooshu for about 10 minutes in the Commons of WC in several realms and finally just gave up and let the plant die until that character reached Mooshu.

Thank you. I'm in the same shoes as HouseMom - I have level 4 pests, but cannot get to where the spell I need is. Thanks for the advice and the verification of what I've seen elsewhere.

Does anyone know if this is something that KI is looking at: getting into a mission or situation that is well beyond the character's current access?

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
I did not know Zeke was a legendary wizard Anyways I made it to grand master gardener

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
i need new spells for gardening but cant find farely's cousins( exepct the one in kroktopia)