Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Details Details Details

AuthorMessage
Celestian Furniture
Yes you read that correctly! Celestian Furniture has come to the Spiral, as well as recipes for furniture from our newest underwater world!

Menu Chat
New phrases have been added to Menu Chat, including a quick 'You're Welcome' for our very polite Wizards! (updated)

Pets
Zombie pets will no longer be stuck swimming.
The Myth Imp pet spell is now dispelling both Life and Death spells.
The Seraph pet's card will no longer show damage to all enemies.

Quests
The Final Countdown quest can now be completed by a solo player. There is no longer a timer to activate the power crystals and there is also no longer a timer for the two set of creatures that trigger the doors to be opened that are right before Malistaire's room.

Crowns Shop
When an item is on sale in the Crowns Shop, you will now see both the full price with a strikethrough and the sale price, so you can see how much you are saving.

Polymorphs
Players should no longer see their names change when they use a Polymorph spell.

Treasure Cards
Polymorph Treasure Cards now have level requirements and will not be received as rewards for duels.

Travel
Mounts can now be used in the Spiral Chambers of Marleybone and MooShu.

Recipes
Equipment, furniture, pet snack, treasure card and transmute recipes have been added to Celestia!

Reagents
Sandstone and Sunstone can now be found on bosses in The Solar District and the Trial of the Spheres.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
Are you able to say at this time how soon these new updates will transfer over to your live servers?

I am anxious to complete my grandmaster Artisan quest for i can craft my celestia gear.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Prospector Zeke wrote:
Menu Chat
New phrases have been added to Menu Chat, including a quick 'Thank you' for our very polite Wizards!

"Thank you" has always been a quick find. Are you referring to the deeply-hidden "Your Welcome"?

Preacher7719 wrote:
Prospector Zeke wrote:
Menu Chat
New phrases have been added to Menu Chat, including a quick 'Thank you' for our very polite Wizards!

"Thank you" has always been a quick find. Are you referring to the deeply-hidden "Your Welcome"?

whoops yes you're right.

And Thank you! :)

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
What are the new transmutes and where are they? I checked all the recipe vendors except the one in the crab empire(because i can't get there in test) and could find nothing new in transmutes.

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
Prospector Zeke wrote:
Celestian Furniture

Quests
The Final Countdown quest can now be completed by a solo player. There is no longer a timer to activate the power crystals and there is also no longer a timer for the two set of creatures that trigger the doors to be opened that are right before Malistaire's room.

Now that the final count down quest can be completed by a solo player, will Malistaire still have all three minions? That is providing you entered the instance alone.

I am glad that it can be completed by a solo player because since of late I had to be playing alone. I have had to be plyaing solo on my balance wizard from wizard city all through Mooshu. So, at least I don't have ot beg anyone ot do Malistaire with me. Nowadays players have a proclivity for calling others players "noobs".
Treasure Cards
Polymorph Treasure Cards now have level requirements and will not be received as rewards for duels.

Could you please clarify this part? Does it mean that polymorph treasures will ONLY be available at a vendor for purchase?

Travel
Mounts can now be used in the Spiral Chambers of Marleybone and MooShu.

Not sure why we needed this. MB and Mooshu is inside a building, DS is outside, Wizard City is inside a tree. why do people need ot be on their mounts indoors? i don't see harry whipping out his nimbus 2000 anywhere inside Hogwarts...

Recipes
Equipment, furniture, pet snack, treasure card and transmute recipes have been added to Celestia!

Does this mean that only grandmaster Artisans can craft these items?

Reagents
Sandstone and Sunstone can now be found on bosses in The Solar District and the Trial of the Spheres.

Not too sure I'm loving this. Why aren't these reagents spawned somewhere insteado f only getting them as drops from bosses. Trial of the spheres is not exactly a place I want to be going all the time. Astereus is quite a pain and takes forever to defeat.

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
Polymorph Treasure Cards (removed for clairty) will not be received as rewards for duels.

That might be a mistake. I tried various Polymorphs only because I got them as drops. If the price is too high some might just forgo the whole thing.

Last night I was at the Archivist after a friend pointed out Treant is back, and I did not see Draconion. How is anyone ever going to be able to try it out if you can't buy it or get it from a drop?

Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
I can't express how ecstatic I was to go into Malistaire's Lair and be able to defeat it solo on our Life Wizard! A very good change, indeed!!! TY. :D