Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

quest for efreet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
at last iam lvl 58 :D and i got the quest for efreet :D but when i got to the part where i had to fight the boss it is WAY to hard he has like 15,000 of life way more than malistaire and the minion he has is a rank 7 storm minion i get killed by the minion. if you have any info on how to kill him please reply.

dustin

Survivor
Jul 09, 2010
i need to know how to beat it to it is hard but i saw on youtube a dude use crowns for the henchmen so i am guessing use henchmen

Explorer
Jul 26, 2009
Survivor
Oct 22, 2009
ok you need a lvl 60 fire and life henchmen the fire will stormzilla the minion until defeated while you work on the boss wil small amounts of damage. when the minion is gone then you buff up yourself and the fire henchmen. DO NOT USE FIRE DRAGON it is a complete waste. only use helephants while buffing the henchmen for zillas and yourself fo helephants. the life henchmen takes care of any healing. it works on the first try gaurenteed :) :D 8) :P

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
way to many complaints about him.

1.kill minion (most important step)
2.Get shields like mad
3.get minion(whenever you find one)
4.Wyldfire
5.helephant boss (have shields on)
6.get blades and repeat step 5 a lot
7. get efreet

Must have 3 minions in deck
Reshuffle(SUPER IMPORTANT)
NO FIRE DRAgon(only one but still not recommended)
8) 8) 8)Sloan Darkbright lvl 60 fire wizard 8) 8) 8) 8)

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
I did the quest completely without henchmen. A few tips:

Make sure you are first. If you aren't, keep entering the battle over and over until you are first

Think about it: Every school has shields of the remaining two schools in their type (elemental and spirit). You are fire, so you have ice and storm shields, matching the exact type of the enemies. Start the match by placing one on yourself, because the henchman usually uses stormzilla on the first turn, and the boss uses a colossus or arcticzilla. Continue to shield for a few more rounds. When you have a ice and storm shield on you and it's your turn, use a fire blade or something else that would power your next fire spell up. Then, use a helephant on the boss, which, if possible, powered up with a sun spell. That should take him out.

Boss time. Keep on shielding. Make sure you add some ice treasures and dispels. Dispels are very helpful. When you have a good feeling that the boss will attack with something strong, use a dispel. That will make him fizzle and he will lose all of his pips required for that spell. This gives you time to add more shields and power up some more for a helephant.

Do not one-hit him. It is pretty much logically impossible. You would waste way to much time looking for every possible blade and trap in your deck. Just put on a few, then attack with a helephant or heckhound, depending on his shielding situation. (This is why you have to be first. He uses towers!)

Continue powering up and attacking. Wyldfire should be up from the start of the duel. Also, do not use a fire elemental. Believe me, I tried. All it does is use fire elf and smoke screen. The smoke screen is pointless, because he immedietly uses a hex on the minion, which cannot fizzle, removing it. All this really accomplishes is making the minion weaker. Fire elf only gets rid of all of your hard work putting up traps.

Make sure you add a lot of heals. Whenever your health is 1000-1500, heal with a satyr. This will put your health pretty close to full. Continue powering up a little bit and attacking. Remember to shield and dispel! Eventually the boss will be gone.

Once again, I didn't use any crowns, so it's possible to do it yourself! Remember, fire is strong enough!

~Kevin Battlesword, Legendary Pyromancer, Owner of Efreet

Survivor
May 31, 2010
I am lvl 51 so I don't have the quest, but I would use Legendary Balance, Myth, And the opposite shool that that guy is that You Fight. If he is a Fire, use the Pollymorph to some oter school :-D !

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
kind of off subject... but KI, you spelled "efreet" wrong
It is spelled AFREET Trust me, I know, I have my ways... (bum,bum,BUUUUUUUUUMM)...

Explorer
Mar 22, 2009
greenguy123 wrote:
It is spelled AFREET Trust me, I know, I have my ways... (bum,bum,BUUUUUUUUUMM)...

they take names and mix them up o make them "wizard101'ly"

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
greenguy123 wrote:
Efreet is spelled right, you just want the name to change.Oh, where did you get your spelling, afreet?

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
woot000 wrote:
greenguy123 wrote:
Efreet is spelled right, you just want the name to change.Oh, where did you get your spelling, afreet?

actually Efreet can be spelled many ways. some are Efreet ,ifreet, afreet, Efrit

Survivor
Sep 04, 2010
I dont have any crowns and the boss to get to efreet is super hard what do i do i have tryed so many ways but i still cant seem to win it is so hard not to mension the boss can cheat and put feint on me when ever i try to boost my attack what do i do

Survivor
Sep 04, 2010
You guys say to use shields but then he uses feint so the shield are pointless!

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
godlytiger3 wrote:
I dont have any crowns and the boss to get to efreet is super hard what do i do i have tryed so many ways but i still cant seem to win it is so hard not to mension the boss can cheat and put feint on me when ever i try to boost my attack what do i do

cant help you there.... get crowns!

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
Totally impossible. The boss' first hit is a critical. Whenever you put a shield on or a trap on him he uses a feint and gets rid of it. I'm lucky if I last 3 rounds. Why do they have to make it this hart? I did not sign up to get frustrated over some silly little game. All I want is to come home and relax from a day in the office. This is absurd.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
122796 wrote:
at last iam lvl 58 :D and i got the quest for efreet :D but when i got to the part where i had to fight the boss it is WAY to hard he has like 15,000 of life way more than malistaire and the minion he has is a rank 7 storm minion i get killed by the minion. if you have any info on how to kill him please reply.

dustin

All I did was use my fire minion and that was it :) Well when it died and brought another one in but I killed the minion first then just helephant the boss over and over but I ended up running out of cards and the minion won it for me :D

Defender
Apr 30, 2010
Summon your minion, shield like crazy, and blade up to kill minion with dragon (only if you need the blades to do that) Then just pelt the boss with every helephant you can, make sure you blade, and make sure you have some type of healing spell in your deck. But most importantly, remember the shields, the shields will save your life, although tower shields won't really work cause the boss cheats when you use wards or charms, not too bad but its still annoying. Oh and one last thing, when you first get into the battle....pray that you go first.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
122796 wrote:

dustin

first kill minion then flee and come back, minion will be gone. Then use a fire minion. then just do as much damage as possible with your other cards. And remember to put healing spells in your deck!

Survivor
Sep 04, 2010
Efreet is not imposible to get without minions. 8) All you have to do is have at least one bottle filled then right before you go into the room mark location. Kill the minion flee use a bottle and port back to your location. Make shure you have about ten to fifth teen tower sheilds.
When you battleing sheild up when he attacks and uses his all his pips thats when you kill. Ussually do not use dragon mostly hit for the helephant. try not to polymorph unless it is treant or if you have almost no cards left.

Hope it helped. 8) 8) :D :-P