Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Candy Land?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 12, 2008
I've seen lots of people on here saying that Greyrose is from "Candy Land" which to me sounds like a toddler's toy set, please tell if you are Greyrose.

Explorer
Jul 11, 2009
Defender
Dec 12, 2008
What? Reread? I have no clue what your talking about, what I was asking Greyrose was if she was from some place I hear about called "Candy Land" and I think it sounds like a toddler's toy set.

Defender
Jan 25, 2010
Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
Those people are little kids or really silly people.
There is no CANDY LAND.
Only a silly broad game I loved when I was a kid... wait... I'm still a kid.

Survivor
Nov 15, 2008
She is not from candy land I know that. But she is mostlikely from a world of faries, pixies, and other winged creaturs.

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
Greyrose is a fairy. Thus, it makes sense to think that she's from a Fairyland of some sorts. Which, for all we know, might be located in Bartleby's crown... Just as Balestorm would probably be from a swamp somewhere - which, again, could be just about anywhere.

Think of it. We only see small parts of Wizard City. There's a lot of doors we can't enter, and for all we know, those might lead to other areas. The Gobblers got to Wizard City, after all, without specifying that they went through a Spiral Door - so who's to say that Wizard City isn't much, much larger than what we initially see, and might contain a lot more creatures than wizards and what happens to fall through a spiral door? I mean - the fairies and sprites must be living somewhere other than that tiny hedgemaze, after all.

Administrator
I am actually from Candy World, a land of cookie roads, chocolate rivers and candy cane trees. I am one of three sisters (the youngest of the three, I am actually only a half sister to them, which is why I have faerie wings and they do not). The other two sisters are evil -- they live in gingerbread houses, and have cooked up a legion of gingerbread minions to continue the long, proud tradition of children-cooking evilness. It is probably my half-faery blood that made me "the good one." I learned ice magic as a way of putting out the fires underneath the cook pot, so that I could help the children get away.

community@wizard101.com
Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
I am actually from Candy World, a land of cookie roads, chocolate rivers and candy cane trees. I am one of three sisters (the youngest of the three, I am actually only a half sister to them, which is why I have faerie wings and they do not). The other two sisters are evil -- they live in gingerbread houses, and have cooked up a legion of gingerbread minions to continue the long, proud tradition of children-cooking evilness. It is probably my half-faery blood that made me "the good one." I learned ice magic as a way of putting out the fires underneath the cook pot, so that I could help the children get away.

Could you talk to Headmaster Ambrose and Professor Falmea and see about getting us Wizards to your home world so as to put an end to the menace of your Evil Sisters? You wouldn't be the first Professor asking us to go on dangerous missions *eyes Professors Cyrus Drake and Halstrom Balestrom warily*. Also, could you see with Sir Reginald Baxby if he'd be willing to give out quests for Legendary Wizards to get Extra Training Points? We Legendary Wizards could always use more challenges and Big Game Hunting sounds fun...

Defender
Dec 12, 2008
Thanks, Greyrose! I was really wondering, by the way, do you think you could make a Candy World in game? It would be cool, like people level 60 can have us talk to you and you say, "Oh, young wizard! Would you be kind enough to help me out? There is trouble in my home world! Please speak to _____ and he will tell you what to do, I'll meet you there!" Please help me out, I can't think of a name for the guy you have to talk to, I was thinking he could be a Gingerbread man, and the main bosses, well you know in Marlybone there's two or three, would be your evil sisters! And some of the enemy people that walk around, well I don't know, but I was thinking Lollypop people, that would be kinda weird though... Well, maybe it could be Gobblers are from there, because you know they say there from another world, but they could be called something else and be a higher rank.

"As long as you follow the path of Balance, young wizard,"

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Survivor
Feb 16, 2010
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Your lucky you get to live there, because it sounds yummy. Now I want to live there!

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
JackJackCuite wrote:
Those people are little kids or really silly people.
There is no CANDY LAND.
Only a silly broad game I loved when I was a kid... wait... I'm still a kid.

if you are ice, lydia greyrose tell you her orgins from candy land with her evil step sisters. that is why there is a rumor that a new world in the morgnath story ark will be andy land( in case you dont know you do not beat morganath at the end of celestia, and it has been confirmed in a ravenwood radio, a wizard101 podcasts, that there will be a new storyline that we wil be chasing morgnth through like we chased malistaire through the old one)

P.S. there is a candy land in the story line, it is just not acsesebal, like the formor gobbler world

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
Actually, Prof. Greyrose, I think some sort of side quest to your world to do some good would be fun.

Survivor
Mar 31, 2010
If we end up fighting Gingerbread men, can you PLEASE have one of them say "Not the Gumdrop button!" when they die?

Survivor
Nov 24, 2010
wow umm didn't see that coming

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
Armontiiago wrote:
If we end up fighting Gingerbread men, can you PLEASE have one of them say "Not the Gumdrop button!" when they die?

That would be funny.

Survivor
Dec 01, 2010

please please i beg you new world new world new world as much as i like my legends and use them to help lower lvl they need something else to do with their time other then battling same bosses over and over again i am sure i am not the only one in saying please give us a new world and increase our cap on xp make us go to 75 or 80 i love playing this game and would love to see what KI can come up with
i think following a story with greyrose would be a great starting point and something different for legends to do

Survivor
Sep 13, 2009
Awesome! Though I thought Professor Greyrose would be from Disney's Pixie Hollow. lol :D

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
i think it would make a great sub-world for like level 25-30 since grizzholm is level 20.