Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is this card?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
What is this card? Dragonblade Spell, I was looking at the gift cards for Christmas and it said: Hero Pig
1 Card
Dragonblade Spell

and I don't know what that card does, here are most of the things I want to know:
1. What school is it?
2. What can it do?
3. Is it a good card?
that's pretty much all I want to know.
P.S. All the ones in
Dec 2010 / Jan 2011 give that card.

Scarlet FrostCaller Level 25 balance wizard.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
The Dragonblade spell card from that gift card comes from a few others for December/January. The Dragonblade spell works just like a Balanceblade (you should know, you are Balance). It has no specific spell it will activate to, except ANY damage spell. Unlike the Balanceblade, the Dragonblade adds 30%, which you can also stack with the Balanceblade.

Hope this answers your question.

Sean Stormshard, Legendary Astral Sorcerer

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
Dragonblade stats:

Pips: 0
School: Balance
Accuracy: 100%
Effect: You get +30% damage boost on your next attack.
Spell type: Charm

Hope this helped! :D

Armiger
May 10, 2010
JackJackCuite wrote:
What is this card? Dragonblade Spell, I was looking at the gift cards for Christmas and it said: Hero Pig
1 Card
Dragonblade Spell

and I don't know what that card does, here are most of the things I want to know:
1. What school is it?
2. What can it do?
3. Is it a good card?
that's pretty much all I want to know.
P.S. All the ones in
Dec 2010 / Jan 2011 give that card.

Scarlet FrostCaller Level 25 balance wizard.

Oh my, someone who does not know what a DragonBlade is! Well, you are in luck. The DragonBlade is a +30% Blade that works for any attack, like Balance Blade, except this is 30 and not 25. It will boost your next attack.

It can work on any school and any attack. Now, it does not mean your pet is going to be a balance pet, each pet has a school and will still have the school talents, IE Damp Demon = Storm Talents, Frost Cat = Ice Talents.

These pets are great for increasing your attacks. All my pets have a DragonBlade, except my crimsonzilla, which gives a fireblade.

But, I have done a lot of hatching and training, so my DragonBlade pets also have wonderful talents like, spritely and spell proof.

Hope this helps!

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
It is a balance blade spell that is plus 30 to any damage spell. It stacks with all other blades.

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
Dragonblade is definitely a useful card, and you will want to keep and train your Hero Pig, especially if you are a Fire Wizard.

However, you may also want to consider a Defender Pig (Or a Royal Dragon) a few months down...Those things can heal you with their Dryad spell.