Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Even out the schools.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 17, 2010
I have two level 60 wizards that have beaten Celestia..rather easily i might add. They were storm and death. Realizing that it was rather easy for those two schools i thought of the other schools and how hard it might be for them. Life school came to mind first. Their level 48 is a healing tree. How can a healing tree defeat anyone? Life has no spells that attack all the opponents during a battle. I believe all schools should have a least one spell that does damage to all with a minimum damage rating of 650(for Celestia) and could possibly be a level 52 or 53 school spell. Don't think we should have to wait 10 level ups for a new spell when it has usually taken 5 or 6.

If you're going it alone, which a lot of us do, we want to kill as quickly as possible without having to hire henchmen. Having the ability to damage all your opponents at once helps out greatly. Keep in mind that Storm has two such spells....Storm Lord and Tempest. Life has none.

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
I have 12 grandmasters right now. The first pair I brought through Celestia was my Fire and Death. That went very well.
I am now bringing through my Storm and Life wizards, who just hit level 55 today. That is also a good combination. Storm hits, Life heals, no problem. It is taking a bit longer with these, as Life is not a huge hitter (yet!)
I'm not sure who to bring in with my Balance wizard though, as they are not huge hitters.
Any suggestions? I have Ice, Myth, Death and Life to bring in with him, who should I bring along?

Rogan Firehammer

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You can't have everything. Life has many more healing spells than Storm, of which power pips count, and Life wizards have much more health than Storm. I haven't had any problems with Celestia so far.

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
The level 58 Life spell is a quite powerful AOE...

But, the Life school's specialty is their healing. They aren't the greatest damage dealers, but good luck trying to defeat them with anything that doesn't knock them out in one blow. That said, with a bladed+trapped Centaur, they can still put a dent into most things.

They just have to put more dents into things to defeat them than other schools do. You have to remember that you are comparing Death (medium damage, and self-healing to boot) and Storm (THE highest damaging school in the game) to the school with the absolutely lowest base attack power...

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Hmm. I always thought the schools to be even. My first wizard through Celestia was my Life Wizard. I soloed a lot of bosses without problems. The only time i really had any problems was when someone joined one of my fights. For some reason i did much better in Celestia running solo.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life