Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kokotopia!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
hi im Flint Lifeweaver lvl. 25 Sorcerer and ive been wandering HOW DO I GET TO MARLEYBONE! one of my friends one day started playing krokotopia and the next two hours there in Marleybone and im stuck in krokotopia battleing nothing but manders in the krokosphinx. is there anything im doing wrong?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Wizardboy109 wrote:
hi im Flint Lifeweaver lvl. 25 Sorcerer and ive been wandering HOW DO I GET TO MARLEYBONE! one of my friends one day started playing krokotopia and the next two hours there in Marleybone and im stuck in krokotopia battleing nothing but manders in the krokosphinx. is there anything im doing wrong?

Two hours may be stretching it a bit, but doing it in a day is possible if you don't do side quests. If you do the quests from the main quest-giver (Dog next to the water as you enter) and those he sends you to, you should be able to get the world done in 8-10 hours of constant play.

For example, the last area (Temp of Storms), the main line has two boss fights then two dungeons...but only if you do the main quest line.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You have to finish all storyline quests in each area before you can go to the next area.

Check your quest helper (press "Q") to see what you have open that applies to the Krokosphinx. If nothing is there, maybe Sergeant Talbot at the Oasis has something for you to do. If he doesn't have anything, you'll need to check the entire Krokosphinx to see if somebody in there has a task for you.