Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire Beetle?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Hey I saw a person with a Fire beetle but he was a menu chat so i couldnt ask where he get it.

Can someone tell me how to get a fire beetle or who drops it?

Explorer
Feb 24, 2010
never in my wizard101 life have i ever even heard of a fire beetle.
I now 99.9% of all wizard101 pets but iv never heard of a fire beetle.

Weird!

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Defender
May 27, 2010
i have also noticed someone with a blaze beetle on test probably the same guy since he was a menu chat it looked cool

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Blizzard49300 wrote:
i have also noticed someone with a blaze beetle on test probably the same guy since he was a menu chat it looked cool

Woah woah woah woah, waas it's name BLAZE beetle? Cause if it was, my favorite type of pets are beetles, and I MUST KNOW HOW TO GET IT!

Survivor
Oct 23, 2010
Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
sparkyeel14 wrote:
yeah yeah can any1 tell me how to get a frost beetle pet?

It is a hybird from Rain beetle or Storm beetle.
Back on topic! I have been on W101 for two years I have never seen a Blaze beetle or Fire beetle!

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
pandalover3 wrote:
sparkyeel14 wrote:
yeah yeah can any1 tell me how to get a frost beetle pet?

It is a hybird from Rain beetle or Storm beetle.
Back on topic! I have been on W101 for two years I have never seen a Blaze beetle or Fire beetle!

Um, Storm beetle hybrid is Rain Beetle.

Survivor
Nov 29, 2008
when i was looking through a comic i saw a wizard101 section on it, there was a picture of 4 pets in a life house, and one of them DID LOOK LIKE A FIRE BEETLE! its a kinda browny lava colour with a orangey color on it in places like the claws, teeth and knee caps, the best place to get alook of it is with the mutate fire beetle card (i recommend looking for the card at the bazaar) i can also make sure its NOT a scarab bcause it has spikes on its back, where as a scarab's back is smooth, where its wings would open up (if it EVER used them)

this is a breif description from just looking at it, anything else, like if it has a spell i do not know, but this is all i got so what do you think?

Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
ok. fire beetle. wut about the helephant/fire elf/green and red dragon/ice serpent/fire wizard/ well u get the point. :) ok bye luv wizard101

Kingsisle, thnx for the new thing about winning codes!!!

Explorer
Nov 01, 2008
Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
sickk wrote:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/seethegame/beawizard

Click the adopt a pet part and the first picture has a Magma Beetle on it.

Well, apperantly fire beetle, steel golem, and storm bird (that pet was given out to a person) are gonna part of the new pet crafting update.