Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What do you get with the lvl.58 spell quest?

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 21, 2009
I just wanna know what do you get with the lvl.58 spell quest because I've seen the amulets with lvl.58 spells & wanna know if thats what you get. Thank you for reading!
Christopher JadeBlade
lvl.53 Theurgist
Shark Catcher

Christopher SpiritWielder
lvl.15 Necromancer
Wizard City Protector

Defender
Nov 11, 2008
You get the level 58 spell of your school, some gold and XP (This is for the level 58 life quest). You dont not get the amulets that give level 58 spells from any school quest, they are drops. You can also buy the amulets in Bazaar, they are level 52+.

Defender
May 21, 2009
littlemole8 wrote:
You get the level 58 spell of your school, some gold and XP (This is for the level 58 life quest). You dont not get the amulets that give level 58 spells from any school quest, they are drops. You can also buy the amulets in Bazaar, they are level 52+.

Thnx littlemole8, but I was wondering if you get any special gear or furniture?

Defender
May 27, 2010
unfortunately no since no really special gear or furniture for celestia has been added to the game yet

Defender
Nov 11, 2008
For the life quest I do not think you do get any gear but you can get gear from drops. If you go to Wizard101 central (a fansite) you can find out where the best gear drops from. I do know where to get it, but I don't think I am aloud to post it. About the furniture, there is no Celestian furniture yet, but if you go on the test realm now, their is. The test realm is open for gardening also.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
christopher62597 wrote:
I just wanna know what do you get with the lvl.58 spell quest because I've seen the amulets with lvl.58 spells & wanna know if thats what you get. Thank you for reading!
Christopher JadeBlade
lvl.53 Theurgist
Shark Catcher

Christopher SpiritWielder
lvl.15 Necromancer
Wizard City Protector

There are no level 58 spell amulets, there are however level 48 spell amulets.