Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why do you fight Zarathax?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
At the end of the tower archives, you fight Zarathax. BUT WHY? Zarathax helped you thourgh the tower archives, so why do you fight him? Zarathax is a little creepy
Zarathax: ''Tssss, young wizzzard...........''
but that's ok( even though he totally creeps me out). Zarathax even said he was your friend( I think), so was he lying? Or does he just want to see how strong you are? Was he just trying to trick you and make you think he is nice and not evil? Because if he did, the trick worked on me. I was actually starting to like him, until I went the final tower and I found out the truth. Soooooooooooo, why do you fight him????????????????????????????

BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE!!!!!!!!!! :-D

Survivor
Apr 04, 2010
Yes he tricked you because he said "You thought I was working with you".
he helped you but he is actually a henchmen with Malistaire!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
He's lying, getting you to do things for him. Then he plans to destroy you. Show him who's better.

Explorer
Nov 15, 2008
You fight him because Zarathax wants to be king of Dragonspyre(i think)

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
melcookie925 wrote:
At the end of the tower archives, you fight Zarathax. BUT WHY? Zarathax helped you thourgh the tower archives, so why do you fight him? Zarathax is a little creepy
but that's ok( even though he totally creeps me out). Zarathax even said he was your friend( I think), so was he lying? Or does he just want to see how strong you are? Was he just trying to trick you and make you think he is nice and not evil? Because if he did, the trick worked on me. I was actually starting to like him, until I went the final tower and I found out the truth. Soooooooooooo, why do you fight him????????????????????????????

he doesnt like mr. m(my teach) and he wants to be king of ds

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
melcookie925 wrote:

*facepalm* ya gotta beat him bcuz he is evil and he helped ya when you were actually helping him take over ds :-D