Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Pet from the KI minigames?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
You know the games KI just came out with on a 'sister' site? Well, i was looking at the items you can get were, and in the there it said for prizes lots of other stuff, then it showed Pet as one of the prizes. Has anyone gotten it yet?

What you can win at each level is posted on the site itself.

http://www.kifreegames.com/onlinegames/freegamecodes/scoring

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
May 01, 2010
Mhbgc wrote:
You know the games KI just came out with on a 'sister' site? Well, i was looking at the items you can get were, and in the there it said for prizes lots of other stuff, then it showed Pet as one of the prizes. Has anyone gotten it yet?

When I play the KI free games I always get gold, or a 7 day dragon mount.
So if there is a pet it better be good.

Explorer
Feb 24, 2010
watrous12 wrote:
Mhbgc wrote:

When I play the KI free games I always get gold, or a 7 day dragon mount.
So if there is a pet it better be good.

same here

Explorer
Feb 24, 2010
im just wondering what pet it is (hoping for a red gobbler or iathaine spectre, dying for one of those(never get crowns :())

Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
Prospector Zeke wrote:

I know that we have to go lvl by lvl but is there a certain score in doodle doug i can aim at, the tier one two and three dont help me. What score do i have to get on doodle doug to get a pet, tier 15.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2011
chrone811 wrote:
Prospector Zeke wrote:

I know that we have to go lvl by lvl but is there a certain score in doodle doug i can aim at, the tier one two and three dont help me. What score do i have to get on doodle doug to get a pet, tier 15.

Its 1500x15 do the math

Seth Crowmask lv. 7

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
Well according to the website and Zeke there is no pet they give away. :( If you want a pet you can go to Simple, Mild, Hard, and Exterme bosses. You can get a Storm Hound from Malistaire, a Spirte from Prince Alicane, a ClockWork Golem from CounterWheight East, a Blue Ghost from Genral Akilles, a Troll from Plague Oni, a Minotaur from Youkai, a Dark Farie from NightShade and Bastilla GraveWind, a Krokomummy from Keeper of the Fang, a Yellow Ghost from King Shamet Djeserit, a Green Ghost from Akuji, a Fire Salamander from Prince Manu, a Storm Salamander from Prince Aka Karanaahn, Black Spider from Black Widow, and a Dire Ghoul from Death Oni. Now I under stand that not all these are competely correct I got them from a very very old list!

From, Meagan DrakeHeart
Magus Myth Wizard

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Iamawesome17 wrote:
chrone811 wrote:
Prospector Zeke wrote:

Its 1500x15 do the math

Seth Crowmask lv. 7

Your thing is wrong, the pirzes in the tiers go up exponentially. With your math tier 15 would be 22,500 points or so. That is not in fact tier 15.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
maxiummumdarkness wrote:
Well according to the website and Zeke there is no pet they give away. :( If you want a pet you can go to Simple, Mild, Hard, and Exterme bosses. You can get a Storm Hound from Malistaire, a Spirte from Prince Alicane, a ClockWork Golem from CounterWheight East, a Blue Ghost from Genral Akilles, a Troll from Plague Oni, a Minotaur from Youkai, a Dark Farie from NightShade and Bastilla GraveWind, a Krokomummy from Keeper of the Fang, a Yellow Ghost from King Shamet Djeserit, a Green Ghost from Akuji, a Fire Salamander from Prince Manu, a Storm Salamander from Prince Aka Karanaahn, Black Spider from Black Widow, and a Dire Ghoul from Death Oni. Now I under stand that not all these are competely correct I got them from a very very old list!

From, Meagan DrakeHeart
Magus Myth Wizard

Wow that is a lot of info but can i really get a storm hound from malistare? I know you said you got the info from an anceint list but i just want to make sure because if he does give a storm hound then i will battle him every day just to get that storm hound!! :) :-) :D

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
Yes I agree that your math is wrong, And ur also wrong, it does a pet.what score do u get the mystery pet? That's all I am asking for! No guesses, just what score do I get it? Tier 15=?

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
Unfortunately, you can't sell the prizes from the games. I already have 6 permanant mounts and never use elixirs. How about an option to take the gold instead?