Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

why treasure cards for your school only

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
i finally decided to try my hand in crafting. i bought a recipe for a aquarium at grizzleheim just to find out my ice wizard cant craft it because i need helephant treasure card. i made my fire wizard craft them, just to find out they cant be traited either. why make recepies for cool stuff that you cant craft. there was no warning when i bought the recepie that it would be for fire school only. i think all treasure cards should be able to be crafted by everyone, with the high enough rank and craft lvl. there only good for one time use only and to craft. what is the big deal about them. i would not craft treasure cards to get a spell that i already own, but it would be nice to have some from different school. and once you use them they are gone.

Hero
May 27, 2009
You can trade crafted cards, just not through the shared bank. You'll need a friend or a second account to trade the cards through to the wizard that needs them.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
Willowdreamer wrote:
You can trade crafted cards, just not through the shared bank. You'll need a friend or a second account to trade the cards through to the wizard that needs them.

i tried that, but it would not let me trait with a friend who is ice also. Thank you though :) :)

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
shannon13farris wrote:
Willowdreamer wrote:

i tried that, but it would not let me trait with a friend who is ice also. Thank you though :) :)

That's weird...Must be a bug or something
Treasure Cards aren't for just your school only because I've life treasure cards, death, myth. Etc...

Hero
May 27, 2009
You're saying you crafted Helephant cards on your Card Crafting Station and were not able to trade them? Or did you enchant them using keen eyes or tough?

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
Thank you guys for all your help. I did try to trait enchanted treasure card. I now made my fire wiz craft the helephant and i am now a proud owner of a aquarium.
I still think that there should not be any restrictions on treasure card recepies. I now have my eye on a kitchen but some of the require balance spells and i do not have a balance wiz yet.
I really hope that KI will change that and take the restrictions of
Thank you again for all your help