Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

power pip

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
ok so i was pvping today and i went up against this death dude this match went on for at least an hour or to and he won in the end and lost a little bit i was made adn then i looked at his stats and he had 103% power pip i said how do you have that much power pip he is the only person who i have seen with this and i am confused i only have like 70% and yea it good some times my pips fail me when i needed them most but really a 103% that not right i not complaining but really i did add him as a friend and we own at pvp but i was just wondering who else has this kind of power pip stat in witch i mean 100% or over

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Zeon96 wrote:
ok so i was pvping today and i went up against this death dude this match went on for at least an hour or to and he won in the end and lost a little bit i was made adn then i looked at his stats and he had 103% power pip i said how do you have that much power pip he is the only person who i have seen with this and i am confused i only have like 70% and yea it good some times my pips fail me when i needed them most but really a 103% that not right i not complaining but really i did add him as a friend and we own at pvp but i was just wondering who else has this kind of power pip stat in witch i mean 100% or over

Life, Death, and Balance have the easiest chance to go over 100% since their regular gear gives pips.

One of my friends has 109%

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
Now that cl is out, all schools have a chance to get over a 100% chance and I mean all schools. My hat gives 5 and my robe gives 9 ( I am myth and I found this robe that really is in my opinion better then commander robe) and my boots give 4 and my pet gives 2 and my dagger gives 21 and my ring gives 21. Add that up with 40% and see what you get. 102% if I did my math correctly. Without commander gear, you could just use way finder boots and hat. So yeah, EVERY single school can get over 100% because I tested it out on all my grands and it works.