Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some spell Ideas

AuthorMessage
Champion
Apr 18, 2010
I was brainstorming for awhile and I came up with some ideas . I hope you like them.

Name:Three-Headed Dragon (could use a better name)
School: Balance
Pips: 9
Card Text: 10 + 330 fire damage over three rounds, 10 + 330 ice damage over three rounds, 10 + 330 storm damage over three rounds.
Reason: Balance needs a Dot spell, and elemental for balance is just really cool 8)

Name: Yeti
School: Ice
Pips: 8-12
Card Text: 715-760 ice damage, remove one stun shield for every extra pip.
Reason: Ice needs a more powerful, hit one person spell, Also there needs to be a fix to the "temporary fix to chain stunning" (which I had an idea thread about but got no replies) so this is a different fix I came up with.

Name: Stall
School: Myth
Pips: 0
Card Type: negative ward
Card text: prevent activation of other negative wards.
Reason: This would be used for spells like Orthrus, prevent activation of traps on the first hit (which would then use up the ward) then have the second hit use the traps.

Name: Pterodactyl
Card Text: 50 + 795 to all enemies.
Reason: Myth has yet to see a powerful hit-all spell and also doesn't have a double wammy hit everyone spell.

Name: Raven
School: Death
Card Text: 270 death damage to all enemies, convert half to health. Beguile all enemies.

Name: Death Treant (whats a good name for a death tree?)
Pips: 7
Damage: 650 to all enemies plus infection.

Name: Ritual
Pips: 4
Card Text: 365 life damage and heal 215 to self, 440 death damage convert half to health, 50 + 550 myth damage.
Reason: A spirit spectral blast, the reason why its more powerful then normal blast is because it wouldn't be that fun to get a weaker spell, after or in cl.

Thats All I got for now and thanks for reading!

-Dylan NightShade
(level 56 balance)

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
i have came up with a new spell called mixed and here you can find out what it does:
1. it is too all schools
2. it can do fire damage 1000 ice 2000 storm 2500 death 2600 life 599 ( for 3 rounds) myth 1500 balance 3000 moon 2100 star 1100 sun 2900
3. you must be level 60 or more ( i know max is level 60 but if they add more levels )

here you can make up your own spell:

name:
what it does:
how is it called:
what level u need to be:
what school is it for:
you can find it on: https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/19617.ftl page 12

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
what about fire, storm, and life? and raven, that wouldnt be a good idea because in pvp no one will attack their friends. they would just pass

Survivor
Sep 30, 2010
Solstice64 wrote:
I was brainstorming for awhile and I came up with some ideas . I hope you like them.

Card Text: 10 + 330 fire damage over three rounds, 10 + 330 ice damage over three rounds, 10 + 330 storm damage over three rounds.
Reason: Balance needs a Dot spell, and elemental for balance is just really cool 8)

Reason: Ice needs a more powerful, hit one person spell, Also there needs to be a fix to the "temporary fix to chain stunning" (which I had an idea thread about but got no replies) so this is a different fix I came up with.

Reason: This would be used for spells like Orthrus, prevent activation of traps on the first hit (which would then use up the ward) then have the second hit use the traps.

Reason: Myth has yet to see a powerful hit-all spell and also doesn't have a double wammy hit everyone spell.

Card Text: 270 death damage to all enemies, convert half to health. Beguile all enemies.

Card Text: 365 life damage and heal 215 to self, 440 death damage convert half to health, 50 + 550 myth damage.
Reason: A spirit spectral blast, the reason why its more powerful then normal blast is because it wouldn't be that fun to get a weaker spell, after or in cl.

-Dylan NightShade
(level 56 balance)

I mostly love it, but there are a few things

first of all, the first spell (three head dragon) is already taken as hydra. in fact, you essentially posted the same spell but for more pips and a little more damage, but spread out over three rounds

raven and pterodactyl are sort of overpowered

love stall, yeti, death treant, and ESPECIALLY ritual

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
mask110 wrote:
what about fire, storm, and life? and raven, that wouldnt be a good idea because in pvp no one will attack their friends. they would just pass
i said it is open to all schools that means: fire ice storm blalance death life myth raven moon sun star schools can use it

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Akiyamakun wrote:
Solstice64 wrote:

-Dylan NightShade
(level 56 balance)

I mostly love it, but there are a few things

first of all, the first spell (three head dragon) is already taken as hydra. in fact, you essentially posted the same spell but for more pips and a little more damage, but spread out over three rounds

raven and pterodactyl are sort of overpowered

love stall, yeti, death treant, and ESPECIALLY ritual

Thank you for the consturctive criticism.

Your absolutely correct about the three headed dragon being a more powerful hydra.
Then again, in the game there are many "upgraded versions of spells"
For example sandstorm and Ra.
It Also needs a better name since it sounds a lot like a hydra, its supposed to be more similar to the fire dragon spell.

I don't really see how raven is over powered in pvp. Someone else did say they would all just pass, though when hitting critical, it could do wraith damage to everyone so yea. Maybe if it was over time.

Looking back at pterodactyl, you are way too correct, the damage needs to be more like 50 + 645 since Ra and Forest lord do 540 - 620 for 8 pips.

Once again, thanks for your help.