Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Costs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 23, 2010
Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
yeah i did a simple fierce hound with a hydra and since it was my first time hatching i didnt expect the price which was almost 40,000 gold

Survivor
Aug 12, 2010
DeathRun wrote:
yeah i did a simple fierce hound with a hydra and since it was my first time hatching i didnt expect the price which was almost 40,000 gold

yeah i know, prices are high, but when you mix pets that have good talents and spell cards it's worth it!

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
DeathRun wrote:

I'd be interested to know more about your fierce hound/hydra mix.

Did you get another hound or a hydra? What pedigree #? What talents? What are the parent's stats? You can see my results from the same mix in the "spritely" thread, I'm more than willing to share my pet's info so we can start to get some ideas about how fierce hounds do with hatching.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
yea i remember when i cost like 120,000 gold to hatch so stop complaining about the price it is fine

JAck Dragonbreath

Explorer
Jun 26, 2009
With all the new gear and items to sell im sure you can get allot of money. And the prices were MUCH higher before so complaints arent needed. Happy collecting.

Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
Nobody seems to be happy no matter HOW hard KI works to improve the game!!! It used to be a LOT more than just 40,000 so I wouldn't be complaining.

"With time and effort, anything is possible"

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
yeah i know that but it just gets annoying loosing so much gold in one shot
Nobody seems to be happy no matter HOW hard KI works to improve the game!!! It used to be a LOT more than just 40,000 so I wouldn't be complaining.

"With time and effort, anything is possible

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
af6at wrote:
DeathRun wrote:

I'd be interested to know more about your fierce hound/hydra mix.

Did you get another hound or a hydra? What pedigree #? What talents? What are the parent's stats? You can see my results from the same mix in the "spritely" thread, I'm more than willing to share my pet's info so we can start to get some ideas about how fierce hounds do with hatching.

i just got another feirce hound with 54 pedigree and i tried for a mix but got only the hound again