Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

AMULETS WITH 48 SPELLS.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
The other day I was browsing amulets in bazaar and I found level 48 spells. When I first saw them I thought that was awesome and everyone can use those awesome spells. But then I thought different when I realized that it wasn't fair that those free spells are there for no effort. Fire,Myth,Death,Ice,Balance, and Life. Those are the schools in the amulets that contain the spells. I dont think its really much fairly because those wizards from level 48 worked very hard to gain those spells. But now they are for gold in bazaar. I disagree with the new amulets. with all my respect to kingsisle.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
mask110 wrote:
The other day I was browsing amulets in bazaar and I found level 48 spells. When I first saw them I thought that was awesome and everyone can use those awesome spells. But then I thought different when I realized that it wasn't fair that those free spells are there for no effort. Fire,Myth,Death,Ice,Balance, and Life. Those are the schools in the amulets that contain the spells. I dont think its really much fairly because those wizards from level 48 worked very hard to gain those spells. But now they are for gold in bazaar. I disagree with the new amulets. with all my respect to kingsisle.

While I hear what you're saying, don't you have to be well past level 50 to use them? Besides, why would you use any but your school? They are all rank 7 spells so if you can't use power pips on them, you're wasting a ton of pips just to fire off a spell that you likely can't boost all that much. I guess that's why the thought doesn't bother me.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
it's really not a problem, it would take so long to get enough pips to use one out of school that it really doesn't make a difference.