Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Miniworlds? Anyone like?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 24, 2010
There should be miniworlds....like they have one dungeon and one area. There is one main boss. So when u go to the world portal it says miniworlds. When you get there, there are portals that u go in and them ur in a miniworlds

Anyone like?? :D

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Explorer
Oct 30, 2010
I think it's a great idea. Lets say a guy finishes the content of the game he can play in the miniworlds to kill time until the next world.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
its a good suggestion but i think u should push ur ideas twords new spells and stuff (nice imagination)

Explorer
Feb 24, 2010
thunderbird120 wrote:
no, that would just be a dungeon.

its just an idea :) and its miniworlds not a dungeon (i get what you mean)

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
boylego8 wrote:
There should be miniworlds....like they have one dungeon and one area. There is one main boss. So when u go to the world portal it says miniworlds. When you get there, there are portals that u go in and them ur in a miniworlds

Anyone like?? :D

That would be awesome! Maybe a little more complex. It would have a main world storyline, but it would be like a side quest. There could be a few dungeons and bosses but would be a very small, short world with few areas. That would be neat. But it shouldn't be quite as uncomplicated as your post says.

Survivor
May 05, 2009
oooooooooooooo.... Great scourses of practice too. Each one could have bosses and 1 main boss and a school too. Like my little addition?