Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spell Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I've been thinking about the storm spell that gets rid of weaknesses, and i though it would be cool if there was a spell that instead makes it turn into the balance blade with the weakness damage helping you instead (if your confused i am too sort of) So if the blade was (-50) then it would be (+50).
If you have any ideas for cool spells dont hesitate
Post away!!!
Samantha Crowvault lvl 51 Death

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
I think the actual wording on the card would be "turn one negative charm into a positive charm" which means that it would also turn infection into guiding light.

Overall i like this idea for just a minor spell for some school.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2009
Well last i was in the test realm i got some pretty good ideas, For fire lava, it comes out of a volcano then it would do 785+215 over time that would be awesome. For storm, thunder storm its like wind storm but does 955 to 1100 to all people same with lava. For ice, commit warrior you know how commits are mainly ice so yeah it would do 645-695 to all people. For myth syberis the three headed dog first hit 155 second 365 then for third 785 to all people. for life i had a little trouble and i still need help with that one . For death, demon it does 985 and gives you 492 back its like scare crow only better, and for balance well that one is a little hard so yeah those are my spells not bad

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
So i was thinking about a myth spell! but im not sure if there ever ganna do it . ok so a GIANT Madusa pops out does 500 damage and buts one of thes things that goes around you. then does 750 damage for 3 rounds. But if the person dies by this spell they turn to stone then CRUMPLE!!! I dont think this should be a quest spell it should be regular just incase its someones secondary thing.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
:)hey im back and I've thought of a name for the card i thought of earlier :). yeah its awsome! MADUSA! > (I'm not sure if thats really how you spell it somone tell me if its wrong pls.) dont tell me if a spelled anything other than that rong lols
8) 8) 8) 8) 8)