Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ice School Quest Not fair

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
Hi I am Anthony Mistflame lvl 59 i just like to say that the ice quest for snow angel its not fair. Because Life people get help but not the ice whats up with that?
Anyway i hope wizards may port so i can get my snow angel
:)

Plz leave your responses here

Armiger
May 10, 2010
app17 wrote:
Hi I am Anthony Mistflame lvl 59 i just like to say that the ice quest for snow angel its not fair. Because Life people get help but not the ice whats up with that?

Woah! Hold on there cowboy! This is coming from someone who has a character in all 7 schools! So, I know what I am talking about. Snow Angel, was not that hard a quest, no where near as hard as the Leviathan quest.

You are correct, Forest Lord was a lot easier, but on the other hand, look at all of Lifes other school quests! Especially the one for Rebirth! No other school had to do so much, or have so much done to get a school spell. So, it is about time they relaxed a bit for life.

So, knuckle up and be tough, cause Ice is not as weak as most people think or make them out to be. Ice is a Powerful ally to anyone that knows how to play them.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
I don't know about the life people getting help. I am fire and I used henchman I bought with crowns that helped me. It's an idea for you anyway. Good luck!! :-)

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
app17 wrote:

You think thats bad? for fire you gotta fight someone who cheats and has more health than malistare and a storm minion who has areound 1,500 health. It took me awhile but then i used my last crowns to buy a life henchman that heals :D .

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
app17 wrote:

ok i am going for the Efreet and i find the first part is a solo in the first part against a 16,000 boss with a 2,000 sidekick. and i said solo. my crew can not help me. and since i have died everytime so far
at least you get help of life people and i have all six other schools trying to get in to help but it say info your friend is busy....
now what is unfair?

lol hopefully i will get it when i reach level 1000
then that 16,000 hp will be nothing but easy to smoosh lol

Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
Defender
Oct 26, 2009
They are ALL ridiculously hard. I strongly suggest going to http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=115
and look around the guides. There is a guide for every 58 quest there is I believe. I think eventually they will make it easier.