Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Have a bug? Post it here.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
Honeybee313 wrote:
I defeated Malistaire (The Final Countdown) twice in the past few days with two different wizards (one Life and one Death).

After Cyrus Drake spoke and opened the portal to go to Merle Ambrose, I went up to the portal and pressed "x".

I got a message that said "if I leave the dungeon now I will lose all progress that I made." And it asked me "if I was sure I wanted to leave".

The first time I hesitated, because I didn't want to lose all that progress, but then I answered "Yes". It did teleport me to Merle Ambrose and my quest was finished okay.

But I don't think I should have gotten that message at the end of the dungeon. It was very confusing. I think it's a bug, even though I didn't lose all of my progress like the message said I would.

Not sure if anyone else has run into this.

When you beat a dungeon you dont lose your progress. I hope this helps :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Feb 18, 2011
Survivor
Apr 13, 2010
As you know Wizard101 has a big test realm going on but on 2/25/2011 I noticed all my housing items (except plants) have disappered! The most important things were NO AUCTION SELL, the quest THE LAST SEASON in Dragonspyre from winnig against that monster Boris BlackRock and talking to the girl that gives the quest gives a statue that looks like him. And some other things are found in every single world (also no auction) that disappered!!!!!!!!!!!!Please oh please can you reset them for me somehow?!?!?! :( :?

Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
i dont know if this is a bug but the other day I was in gh and when I went to the quest givers I could not hear any of the voices. I don't know if they have been added yet but I thought that it was wie

Delver
May 04, 2009
Golem Tower Bug?

I was working on a quest from Regina Flametalon in Golem Court. Quest is "Science Fair". Had to defeat Wooden Construct and Collect Enchanted Wood in the Golem Tower.

The quest took me through "all five floors" in the Tower on my first entrance into the Tower. The yellow quest helper arrow kept pointing to "360" for defeating wooden construct and collecting enchanted wood.

It never sent me back to Regina for Steps 2 and 3 in the Tower. It just let me go through all five floors on the first try.

But at the end of the fifth floor, I never was sent back to talk to Regina and I did not get any credit for doing anything in Golem Tower.

I am still stuck with this quest showing in my quest log file.

Has anyone else had a problem with Golem Tower?

(Note: I did send an e-mail to Support@wizard101.com with a Bug Report too.)

Survivor
May 04, 2010
skyer34 wrote:
hi when i go to the commons i see a ywellow thing but it weird
for real it just not me :D

ty for tell me this

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
yea um heres a bug for ya, just logged on after the new updates, went to go tend to my plants, i used flyswatter and it took away the SINGLE rank 5 pest and NOTHING ELSE BELOW IT. i have 25 other plants with rank 3 and 4 pests that i cannot take care of now due to their other needs.

This needs to be fixed ASAP!

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
after cl housing/gardening update last night - our gardening xp bars are not accurate

Administrator
Many of the issues listed here have been addressed with the new game update. If you find a bug, please use the SEARCH function at the top of these message boards and search within the Halston's Laboratory section for anyone else who may have already encountered the bug and add your information to their post.
If no one else has posted about your bug, start a new post and please be as detailed as possible.

Remember, search first, as duplicate posts will not be approved.

community@wizard101.com