Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Have a bug? Post it here.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 18, 2008
For approximately the last three weeks my gardening level has been "stuck" between level 8 and 9. I have collected way over 300 xp and the level remains at about 8.5 I have requested help four days ago and so far have received no reply on this issue.

***update add another 400xp with no advancement

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
Here is a bug, it is not a problem to me but it just bothers me. Ok, I have one treasure card. (not even a garden treasure card.) And when I go to the bazaar it says I have three. I check my treasure cards, only that one, i check my garden treasure cards, I dont have any, What is up with this?

Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
When I was fighting to get the Krokonomicon (you know that boss) I had 6 cards left in deck and when i passed there were no cards to choose! I almost lost the fight!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
VoodooPenguin wrote:
When I was fighting to get the Krokonomicon (you know that boss) I had 6 cards left in deck and when i passed there were no cards to choose! I almost lost the fight!

They were probably your "treasure cards" and you had to click on "draw" to see them.

Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
Sir,

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but my friend and I were in Sunken City trying to fight our way up to Norton in his tower. We got past the first level fine, and then beat the second level - only the gate didn't open! We've tried and retried it by leaving the area and returning, or letting another monster kill us outside (trying to perhaps reset it for us or whatnot), but nothing works. The gate still will not open for us on that second level of Norton's Tower so we can proceed.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Survivor
Oct 29, 2008
Anytime I use an absord shield on me or anyone else, it does nothing! I used the "X" pip ice shield absord card and it did nothing! The whole time it didn't absorb! This same thing happened when my life minion used an absord on me! Please fix this bug!

Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
If you have a full backpack, and try to craft snacks, it says "Your backpack is full". I know that snacks don't contribute to how much is in your backpack, because if I delete just one item in my backpack, I can create three snacks. As long as I'm 79/80 in my backpack, I can craft snacks to my hearts content. 80/80? Denied!

Survivor
Jan 03, 2011
I am doing the Water Collection quest. I'm supposed to talk to Kelvin but I cannot. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Survivor
Oct 03, 2009
one character on this account cant get new quests. i can talk to a person with a quest but it will not show up in the quest menu. and the quest helper does work with those new quests. and these quests cannot be completed. i am sure this is a bug and not that i overlooked something. i would really appreiciate it if you could fix this problem or let me know of some way i could fix it. thank you for your time.

Survivor
May 12, 2009
When in PvP I use my Helpful Mander Minion a lot. My problem is when I use judgement and my mander minion uses donate pips, I dont get any pips from my mander and the mander loses 3 of his.

I use the judgement before my mander uses donate pips, so all my pips are already gone before he casts its spell. This has happend to me twice now.

The first time i dont remeber who i was fighting, the second time I was fighting a fire student in pvp, he had his fire bubble up and maybe a couple shields, and one fire blade. I had a bunch of shields and absorb and my mander minion out, Judgement, donate pips, i dont get the pips.

Please look into this or provide me with an answer as to why this happens. :)

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
Stormriven: when you defeat Karolak Nightspinner, the little box at the bottom says "As Karolak Nightspinner falls, he drops a piece of the portal". However the spoken voice says "As Karolak Moonsunder falls ....". Which is kinda funny: Alaric Moonsunder is a Celestian; and definitely not related to any shadow-web haunts.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Mstrblaze wrote:
OK , Heres My Issues , I pay for 4 accounts in WIzards, and I grow tired of being ignored or Smart alec responces so SOmeone PLease WHO works for WIzards Respond to this Message...
My Wife accidently deleted Her Myth Pet , >>ORTHUS<<She recieved when She leveled up past 48, is there a way of getting it back??
Next Issues , We both have quests that popped up when You Opened CS. well the bad thing is IM at level 54 , WIfe is Now at 52, and We can not talk to Merle, Halstrom, MY teacher , Has requested Me to come talk to Him 2 times and Its Still Stuck with talking to Walter at Marleybones, and Will not flip, Merle, Forget it , No Question Mark No Nothing, We have browsed thru the Message Boards Looking for answers, Even the WIfe has Posted Questions and No One seems to be able to answer this ,

So Now Im at a Point of Frustration and Tired of Everyone else having answers to Nothing , I do Hope SOmeone from WIzards 101 WIll Take the time to actually respond to My Message,.
Thank You ,,

First, your wife's pet, contact tech support. They may be able to help you, but chances are it's lost. They do have a statement that says are you sure you want to delete, but it is worth a shot for her to contact them. Sometimes they can retrieve it. Make sure you give her username and wizard's name.

Merle, has been summoning people for ages. He is just checking on you. Just ignore and and keep going. KI is aware of this bug.

Sorry, but the rest of your problem I am a little confused about. I am not sure what you are talking about MB. Are you saying that you have to talk to Walter and there is no ? mark? Would you mind giving a little more details on it.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I have found a couple of bugs.

1. the gold in some areas of CL are extremely low. I just open a wooden chest in Stormriven Hall and it was only 7 pieces of gold. I have seen this through out CL

2. I have 2 accounts and I play 2 wizards at the same time. Right now I am playing my storm (1rst acct) and life (2nd acct), so they are both doing the same quests at the same time. I went to get the quest from Zeath Battleweaver, my life was able to get it, but storm cannot. They're levels 56 and 57 respectfully. This seems to occur a lot. Quest don't always appear. My balance was able to get a quest in the Grotto, while my Myth could not. Only seems to be the side quests.

3. After defeating a boss, the next quest doesn't appear. The first time it happened, KI was able to fix it for me. The second time, I just ported to my life, (as I stated, they have the same quest) and got the quest that way.

Survivor
Jan 05, 2011
on the patch updater i am constantly downloading patches what i ahve downloaded before and it takes about 2 hours so it mean in end cant go on game please answer why this is happening

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Had three more bugs where the yellow quest helper arrow disappeared on these quests. All of these are in Mooshu:

"Summoning The Spirit" - Use the Earth Shrine in Shirataki Temple. Had to keep checking the map because there are four shrines and I had to make sure I didn't go into the same hut twice.

"Message from Beyond" - Talk to the Jade Champion in the Jade Palace (then return to Yunuo Ma in the Village of Sorrow).

"Clean House" - Light the 3 Portal Candles in the Village of Sorrow.

(Note: this is not a problem about using the Ctrl + T for the arrow. The words for the quest "do" appear on the screen, and the arrow "does" appear in the quest log box for those quests. But the arrow does not show on the screen.)

Survivor
Aug 26, 2009
i'm not sure if this is really a bug but every day when i play, the game freezes all the time, especially when most of the realms are full, i really hate when it happens because since i have a legendary storm and legendary balance and im helping someone on them it freezes and i feel bad because i cant do anything, so if you can plz raise the player capacity or make some more realms i would really appreciate it

Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
I don't remember where i saw the thread about posting if there are issues with the quest helper arrow shutting off.

But on the quest Defeat General Greystone in Plaza of Conquests, my arrow stops working. not quest helper just the arrow.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
Dear Prospector Zeke,
For some reason when I looked at my friend list, it said
i was my own friend. When I attempted to remove myself , it didn't even
show me the page that lets you remove a friend,it just went away. How do I defriend myself?

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
I am a level 48 ice wizard and i have to fight Grum Foultooth to get frost giant but it won't let me go inside his tower

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
2- Not getting master of nature badge after learning rebirth

Master of Life requires that you have all the life spells - including the ones you get from the various secret trainers in WC and KT, Mortis, etc ...

Survivor
Feb 23, 2010
1. Mutated storm elf only going around 2 rounds instead of 3.
2. Medusa stunning targets twice in a row (chain stun) and removing targets pips.

Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
Crafting bug:

Okay, lets say you are at your house, you have a minute left until your slot is open. if you wait out that minute AT HOME, you can not craft because the "create" item is grayed out. You actually have to physically leave your house, then port back in to be able to un-grey the "create" button. No, exiting the crafting screen and reselecting the crafting table will not fix this.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2010
I got a new Mac computer, and downloaded the Codeweaver platform. I can run W101 but when I login, I am not my usual character, it is a brand new player at Level 2.

Shouldn't my saved player information come up when I login? I know it is still in the account because I can login on the old computer fine.

Thanks.

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
whenever i harvest one of my plants sometime they give me seeds and i get all excited cause i have more plants to plant in the ground but when ever i look i never have any seeds but wait there's more this is only on my storm wizard but on my fire wizard i get seeds normally what is up with that?

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
this isnt a bug. this is something that you promised and didnt made it. you said that the new pip % talent for pets was going to be able to raise up to 8%, and pets are only able to get 5%. whats going on with that? plz fix it