Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wrong Hybrid?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 04, 2010
So I hatched my hydra with a wraith. I did get a hybrid. But I got the wrong one . I got a reaver. Which is what you get if you hatch hydra with a satyr. If you hatch hydra with a wraith you are supposed to get a dark reaver. So is there something that I'm missing here. Is there more then one possibility for hybrids. I am a little confused :?

Survivor
Feb 13, 2009
Caltre wrote:
So I hatched my hydra with a wraith. I did get a hybrid. But I got the wrong one . I got a reaver. Which is what you get if you hatch hydra with a satyr. If you hatch hydra with a wraith you are supposed to get a dark reaver. So is there something that I'm missing here. Is there more then one possibility for hybrids. I am a little confused :?
I know how you feel man i meant to combine some thing no one thought of a helephant with a dream ghoul it was like 30554 gold it turns out it was another helephant i was SO MAD :x :x i thought it was going to be some thing like a fire ghoul but no

Defender
Nov 24, 2009
Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
There is in fact 2 different types of hybrids when mixing a schoolpet+schoolpet.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Sonickillerblade wrote:
Caltre wrote:
I know how you feel man i meant to combine some thing no one thought of a helephant with a dream ghoul it was like 30554 gold it turns out it was another helephant i was SO MAD :x :x i thought it was going to be some thing like a fire ghoul but no

Well, since I have not seen my other post to edit to repsond to you, I am forced to double post and say only promo and school pets mix crown, drop, bought, and quest pets will never make hybrids.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Sonickillerblade wrote:
Caltre wrote:

1) Dream Ghoul DOES NOT create Hybrids.
2) They cannot make combos out of everything.
3) When hatching pets, you should DO SOME RESEARCH before hand.

Try W101 Central and the PETNOME Project for information on Pets and Hybrids. PETNOME is much, much more accurate.