Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Morganthe, the Umbra Queen?

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
8)Anybody think Morganthe is the Umbra Queen? Well I believe so, because they look just like each other. Anyways, I've got some ideas for the storyline of chasing Morganthe. (Level 60 and completion of the game and the sidequests is indeed needed.)

It starts out with Merle Ambrose telling you to go to the Spiral-diagram in his house.

Merle: "Ah, it is you, young wizard. I need you to go see something in the Spiral Room."

450 XP.

Gamma: "Hoo! I see Morganthe's location!"

Merle: "Gamma, is that you?"

Gamma: "Hoo! Merle, we must send help now!"

Merle: "Well, young wizard, I suspect your studies are not as important as saving the Spiral? Go to the gate in the Haunted Cave, and see to the horrors that lie beyond ...."

900 XP.

Morganthe: "Fools! Ambrose shall fall... and Ravenwood shall be mine! Malistaire was only a tool I used to reign victory! Now bow to me, wizard!"

Narrarator: Morganthe summons a wave of energy at you and you fall to the floor. She laughs and you appear in a tower, the exit door is locked.

(You may not have help or summon henchmen, without the use of potions, nor will you be able to summon opposite spells at the enemies.)

Umbra Paladin: "For the Umbra Queen we fight!"

Tombmaster: "The Umbra Queen is rising, and you shall be overwhelmed in pain. Watch us in the restoration of our glory ..."

Umbra Attacker: "Fall to the ground, wizard! You cannot win this war!"

Lord of the Dead: "You will make a fine additon to the graveyard ...."

Lord of the Myth: "I shall easily finish you, child!"

Lord of the Life: "Beware the powers of life!"

Umbra Gatekeeper: "Stop, wizard! You cannot enter!"

Afterwards...

Umbra Gatekeeper: "Take this key and use it... Morganthe is here."

100,000 XP, Key Rack Housing Item.

Morganthe: "I suspected you would betray us, gatekeeper!"

Narrarator: Morganthe makes the gatekeeper fly through the wall.

Morganthe: "Now, I suppose I shall finish you myself. Not needed, it will make no difference ..."

Narrarator: The door flings open and Merle appears, blasting Morganthe with his staff.

Merle Ambrose: "Come, young wizard ... I won't be able to fight her myself ..."

Narrarator: Morganthe blasts Merle and he disapears into magical notes. Then, Morganthe looks at you and disappears into skulls. Suddenly, Gamma flies through the broken wall and perches on a table.

Gamma: "HOO! WE MUST SAVE MERLE! HOO!"

Narrator: Gamma teleports the both of you into Merle's house.

Merle: "Morganthe, my past pupil, do not give in to your lusts for power and the finding of Sun, Moon, and Star!"

Morganthe: "Too late, old man, you have failed to defeat me. I posess the three schools and so does my young student."

Narrarator: Morganthe looks at you and laughs.

Morganthe: "Is that so? I shall destroy you afterwards! Minions, finish him/her!

Umbra Warlord: "A million deaths will finish you in a touch!"

Umbra Cheiftain: "I will crush you with my magical hammer!"

After fight ...

Morganthe: "More minions! Block him/her off!"

Moon Warrior: "HURRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! FALL AT THE FLOOR, WIZARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Hint: He will just randomly blow out Rank 7+ Rank 8+ Rank 6 spells).

Sun Lord: "I will burn you to a crisp and finish you with crush! I will destroy you wizard!" (Hint: he will use fire and then he will use storm.)

Star Soldier: "Be gone, meddling wizard. I will slowly finish you and make the final hit painful." (Try to finish this guy first. He seems less powerful but remember to use absorbs. If you don't and just heal after the 'slowly finishing ice part', he will master the amount of traps on you and blades. He will crush you, honestly without ice armor if you have it. Don't use the absorb before he starts trapping; he will break the absorb with his wand spell that finishes any shields/absorbs.)

Legendary Astral Lord: "I will use any kind of move I shall ever learn! I WILL DESTROY YOU WITH THE POWERS OF ASTRALS!" (Hint: Remember every hint I've stated before. He will use a ton of spells with 1 pip. He will easily finish you first. He has massive amounts of health and Polymorphs his deck, not his appearance, not his health.)

Morganthe: "Noo, Nooo, NOOOO!"

Narrarator: The evil Morganthe now fades and you are now left with Merle.

350,000 XP, 10,000 G

To be continued ...

Please only post COMMENTS on this idea :) 8)

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
You should probably know that she is the new malistare villain and we won't be fighting her for 4 more worlds

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
thunderbird120 wrote:
You should probably know that she is the new malistare villain and we won't be fighting her for 4 more worlds

Well yeah, but I did not say we're fighting her now, did I?

Explorer
Sep 05, 2010