Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Healing in PvP should be banned!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 20, 2008
In PvP there is allot of people who just heal and keep healing and healing and it is annoying to have to be close to killing someone and then they heal and then they win mostly. I am also trying to be a warlord and i can't do that because i always lose because of healers. I am a veteran and i keep winning and then being down ranked by healers and it is annoying. Hopefully healing could be banned for life wizards because when you are so close to winning the life wizards ALWAYS heal. :?

Explorer
Jul 15, 2009
I don't mean to go against you, but don't you think that that is rather silly, or ridiculous. Whats wrong with healing? It makes no sense to ban healing from PvP. I understand your frustration with that, but thats apart of the game. If there wasn't any healing, then how would you heal yourself, if some one was about to defeat you?

Survivor
Sep 15, 2009
Banning healing and shielding would almost break PvP.
What's the point of being a Theurgist in PvP if they couldn't heal themselves or their allies? I agree that it's annoying, but it's part of the game. And one word for the over-excessive healer: Infection. Besides, you could pull the same thing and heal as well. Besides, following your logic, it would be a good idea to ban Ghoul, Vampire, and Sacrifice as well? I mean, healing in pvp is just as vital as attacking and shielding, imagine if your opponent just pulled off Helephant +Fire Blade, +elemental blade, +balance blade, +Hex +curse, +fire trap. +elemental trap, and you barely survived with 10 hp. You have a Satyr in your hand, your going first, and can use it. You would probably use it. Annoying or not, everything has it's place.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2009
Yes thank you some one really agrees with me! :D I mean i hardly heal i use a fairy once and a while but you dont really always have to heal I mean i am about to kill a ice 50 but he just has to heal! what i healed like two times and thats it

Explorer
Oct 22, 2009
If they ban healing, then they should ban attacking, and shielding

If it were so, then everyone would be storm (biggest and fastest damage).

It is a part of the game. It requires strategy to win. Work on it.

It's things like Critical and Polymorphs which are disrupting PVP.

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
Thats like banning all life wizards! Seriously, i would stop complaining because one day you will be doind a 2v2 match and on your side is a life wiz and you die. Here is how it plays out:

You: can you heal me?

Life wiz: i cant you got healing banned from pvp

You: but your life, you have to heal me

Life wiz: nope

There, end of story. now how would you like healing if, like another said, you were ten health away from dying, and you found a saytar (not sure how it spelled, my life wiz isnt high enough for it yet ), well your going first, and you dont want to die. Now if you hadnt got healing banned, you could live and possibly win. But sadly it was banned, so then you are takin out with a wand attack, how would you feel about healing then? just my two cents...

Amber Stormsong level 38 diviner

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
this is the most noobish pvp post i have ever seen. maybe you should just kill them in one shot so they cant heal!!!!!!!

Defender
May 17, 2009
I think we can all agree that PvP has gone too far with this one!

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
Let me put it out to you like this.

X you enter a 4v4 match with 2 life and 2 storm X

YOU(storm) : All blade and life guide light
Team : OK!

Few turns later

X the 2 storm die after getting hit by a critical forest lord x

Storms: Heal us!
Life wizards: We cant cause your mr. you got healing banned

I say you have gone too far.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
What bugs you about healing? Isn't it kinda like saying, "Wand flares should be banned against ruffians"?

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
mpork wrote:
In PvP there is allot of people who just heal and keep healing and healing and it is annoying to have to be close to killing someone and then they heal and then they win mostly. I am also trying to be a warlord and i can't do that because i always lose because of healers. I am a veteran and i keep winning and then being down ranked by healers and it is annoying. Hopefully healing could be banned for life wizards because when you are so close to winning the life wizards ALWAYS heal. :?

its strategy. y dont you just heal?

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Fixables wrote:

Critical and polymorph are NOT i repeat NOT disrupting pvp!!!!!!!

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
Fixables wrote:

Critical and polymorph are NOT i repeat NOT disrupting pvp!!!!!!!

Polymorph are disrupting pvp, especially treasure card polymorph, used by low levels when they want an easy win

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008

Ok let me put like this if healing was banned

X enter 2v2 one fire and one life x

You(fire):"ok i'll get this dude and you beat him!"
X you die by Critical levithan X

You(fire):I'm down Heal me with Satyr!

Life Wiz:Sorry i wish i could if you didn't ban healing!

You(Fire):but you're Life!!!Heal me!!!

Life wiz: Well sorry Dr.Bannhealer! You should have never ever banned healing!!!

Armiger
May 10, 2010
mpork wrote:

No wait, I have a better idea! We should ban all attack spells, only allow heals and shields! Yeah that's it. No, wait, better yet, No shields, no heal, no attacks! Yeah, how about that!

Seriously? Should we all just roll over and play dead for you? Or would you find a way to complain about that too?

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
Your idea ISN'T fair! There should not be banned healing for life wizards in PVPs!! My friend made a strategy from healing repeatedly!
If you were life, and you tried to heal in a pvp and KI banned healing in PVP for life healing. How would you feel? You have to help support ideas to HELP PvPs, not try to destroy it!

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
mpork wrote:

Just out of curiosity are you a storm?

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
I think you're on to something here! let me make a few more suggestions :D

-When you use vampire it instead takes your own health and gives it to ghoul.

-Tower shields should not reduce damage but have happy faces and serve more of a motivational purpose.

-cards should be face down when selected, add some mystery to the game already and you should have to match two like the memory game before it is casted.

-instead of healing you from above the "ahem" Hand comes out with a different finger (your idea i'm just expanding)

-

-

-t

Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
travisAk wrote:
I think you're on to something here! let me make a few more suggestions :D

-When you use vampire it instead takes your own health and gives it to ghoul.

-Tower shields should not reduce damage but have happy faces and serve more of a motivational purpose.

-cards should be face down when selected, add some mystery to the game already and you should have to match two like the memory game before it is casted.

-instead of healing you from above the "ahem" Hand comes out with a different finger (your idea i'm just expanding)

-

-

-t
this is the best post i have ever read thanks for the great ideas

Survivor
Aug 26, 2009
ooh and block attacks too.... lol it will be really fun then.

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
I think healing in PvP should NOT be banned. If KI banned it many healers would lost interst in PvP. I am Life, and when you think about it what if you couldn't cast ANY spells from your school, would you lose interst? Many healers do what they had learned from their teacher AND THEY HEAL that's their job. Many healers would actually QUIT Wizard101 if KI bans Healing in PvP.
~ Destiny LifeBlossom lvl 48

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
mpork wrote:
Train doom & gloom, infection, and/or life dispels. Your practically saying life wizards shouldn't be allowed to pvp what school are you fire? what if you couldn't use heckhound? fires dead without using that. You balance? what if they took your blades and traps away? None of your attacks have any hope of ever killing them between heals and shields. Do you see the point?

Explorer
Nov 12, 2009
ROFL now this post is a joke. wait, its not. what the heck is life suppose to do in pvp, sit around and do nothing while their rank goes down? duh, no, they're suppose to heal. like others have said, just ban everything else if your gonna ban healing.

in pvp, my death gets tons of critical heals and blocks every critical strike. weird.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
this whole thing is stupid about banning healing in pvp because life spells is just healing life only gets 6 attack spells and they are weak so why ban heal all life really gets is heal why should people ban heal the idea is out of your mind. i will tell you this pvp is fun but ban healing i will NEVER do pvp again. life is suppose to heal the dead so why is this all going on about healing should be ban in pvp! if healing is ban in pvp then take pvp out! is everyone forgetting how importent life is! life is like the most importent school ever and people thinking to ban healing in pvp! i would hate pvp forever if healing is ban in pvp because whats the point of a life. never ban healing in pvp it will make all life mad. like storms went mad about the wild bolt change. i will say this if healing is ban in pvp i am going to be so mad because all my work to become the greatest life in the game and all worthless. all storms dont care much about wild bolt because they have leviathan know but dont ruin pvp for life. then all the kingisle workers who play the game will see like all life who loves pvp get so angry. i will say this if you ban healing in pvp just ban pvp with it

awesome legendary life,jacob spiritblade,lvl 60

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010