Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why is celestia SO easy?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 20, 2008
Celestia is so hard to get into by beating The Warehouse. I have beaten cl and there has been nothing harder than The Warehouse and even the Trial of The Spheres is not as hard as The Warehouse. I could not even beat The Warehouse until i was above a 58 and it takes around 3-6 hours and the fastest i have ever done it in is 3 hours with 2 storms and a life. I have beaten The Trial of The Spheres 40 times and i have beaten it alone three times already because the bosses are not even hard. The first time i beat it when i was a 57 i beat the first 2 bosses ALONE. I mean i think it should be a LITTLE harder. :)

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Just a reminder to the hardcore gamer who posted this....it is a game for children in conception, and while a few of the target group will grow into your shoes as a hardcore gamer, most just want to be able to complete the game with non-hardcore skills.

Nothing against gamers who play all the time (looking in mirror here :) ),

There are also a heck of a lot of adults who come to unwind after a hard day at work...and to have as little stress as possible...yet have a good experience. Most choose this game because overall, it is fairly stress free, and the combat system allows us to stop when the kids or other real life situations arise.

I think if you play this game and pay attention to the designated player-base, you'll realize why CL is set where it is, and why some people are on the opposite side of this opinion and feel that CL is too tough.

On the other hand, if this were just boasting, ignore the above as you will just disagree....

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
MikeStrath wrote:
Just a reminder to the hardcore gamer who posted this....it is a game for children in conception, and while a few of the target group will grow into your shoes as a hardcore gamer, most just want to be able to complete the game with non-hardcore skills.

There are also a heck of a lot of adults who come to unwind after a hard day at work...and to have as little stress as possible...yet have a good experience. Most choose this game because overall, it is fairly stress free, and the combat system allows us to stop when the kids or other real life situations arise.

I think if you play this game and pay attention to the designated player-base, you'll realize why CL is set where it is, and why some people are on the opposite side of this opinion and feel that CL is too tough.

On the other hand, if this were just boasting, ignore the above as you will just disagree....

Well said and thank you!

I am of the opinion Celestia is hard. I have adjusted. I have to take breaks because it is just to stressful for me. I have not had a whole lot of fun there.

My friend has said Celestia is too stressful. This person comes to relax not work a second job on a game. We both liked Wizard101 because it challenged us in a FUN way.

Megan

Defender
Feb 11, 2010
Personally i don't get how people can say CL is hard. You know 100% of the time what kind of spells the mobs are going to cast as they never cast spells out of thier school so it's extremly easy to shield against.

As for the bosses once you've done them once and know th strategy there is nothing to it. I'm done with my gear now but before i was run I ran the entire Test of Spheres in 25 min in the end.

People find it stressfull and no fun? Whaa? How If they made it any easier like the old world it would just be random point and click. How can not having a strategy and just winning any fight by clicking a random card and then your target be fun?

Defender
Feb 28, 2010
mpork wrote:
Celestia is so hard to get into by beating The Warehouse. I have beaten cl and there has been nothing harder than The Warehouse and even the Trial of The Spheres is not as hard as The Warehouse. I could not even beat The Warehouse until i was above a 58 and it takes around 3-6 hours and the fastest i have ever done it in is 3 hours with 2 storms and a life. I have beaten The Trial of The Spheres 40 times and i have beaten it alone three times already because the bosses are not even hard. The first time i beat it when i was a 57 i beat the first 2 bosses ALONE. I mean i think it should be a LITTLE harder. :)

It took you 3 hours with 2 storms and a life and you think Celestia is easy? I did the warehouse with my storm and 2 balances, and was done in under an hour.

Defender
May 30, 2009
I think it all just depends on what school you're playing as. I breezed through Celestia on my death character (I literally soloed everything but the final dungeon AND I had loads of fun), but on my storm character... totally different experience. I find it kind of odd that I was able to solo pretty much everything on my storm in the other worlds but I struggled so much in Celestia. It was extremely stressful not knowing if I could find a friend or a random person that could help me with bosses, and it took me MUCH longer to level up on my storm because I would have to hold off on certain quests until I could find help. :x

Defender
Feb 28, 2010
Well you should call in a couple of your low-level friends to help you then!

dream2dust wrote:
I think it all just depends on what school you're playing as. I breezed through Celestia on my death character (I literally soloed everything but the final dungeon AND I had loads of fun), but on my storm character... totally different experience. I find it kind of odd that I was able to solo pretty much everything on my storm in the other worlds but I struggled so much in Celestia. It was extremely stressful not knowing if I could find a friend or a random person that could help me with bosses, and it took me MUCH longer to level up on my storm because I would have to hold off on certain quests until I could find help. :x

Defender
May 30, 2009
CoopKoda wrote:

What do you have against me? I haven't done a thing to you, dude. I'm simply stating my opinions based on my experiences in the game just like you are.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
Firefan02 wrote:
MikeStrath wrote:

Well said and thank you!

I am of the opinion Celestia is hard. I have adjusted. I have to take breaks because it is just to stressful for me. I have not had a whole lot of fun there.

My friend has said Celestia is too stressful. This person comes to relax not work a second job on a game. We both liked Wizard101 because it challenged us in a FUN way.

Megan

I feel the same way. I like Celestia but been having a very hart time finishing my quests because I can't ever find anyone to help. I don't have the luxury of spending 3 or 4 hours on one quest. And it's very frustrating when I play but can't get anything accomplished. I'm stressed out enough by my job that when I go home I want to relax.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
dragoon237 wrote:
Firefan02 wrote:
MikeStrath wrote:

Well said and thank you!

Megan

I feel the same way. I like Celestia but been having a very hart time finishing my quests because I can't ever find anyone to help. I don't have the luxury of spending 3 or 4 hours on one quest. And it's very frustrating when I play but can't get anything accomplished. I'm stressed out enough by my job that when I go home I want to relax.

Ok, in my opinion, Celestia is not exactly hard, it just takes forever to Finally get the drops you need to move on. Yes, it is a bit more difficult with the Minions or MoBs starting with so many pips and able to cast storm lord or frost giant second turn in, but that does make it fun.

The cheating bosses are cool, but once you know their weaknesses, they are easy. So far, all in all, I would say Celestia is fine.

However, The Final Boss, I can't even remember her name the fire girl that casts smoke screen all the time, or atleast until you feint her. She is Way TOO easy! For the end of Celestia, with only one minion! I really Did expect her to be very challenging, a real nail biter.

Like the first time characters ran into Jotun or the Ravens, you were like, woah, let me get the best help I can find! and you had to build a strategy. Sorry, but the end, is a joke! I expected more from the final dungeon or the Final Boss should I say!

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
mpork wrote:

it is to easy isnt it i just finished cl 2 days ago :)

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
dragoon237 wrote:
Firefan02 wrote:
MikeStrath wrote:

Well said and thank you!

Megan

Yes very well stated. I am really enjoying Celestia and Love the challenge it gives especially after my grands waited so long to quest again. The pips thing does throw you off at the start, the mobs using level 48 spells and the cheats and such, not used to them in the rest of the game but its a new twist. After your first time through, it all makes sense.

I also agree with darthjt about the end bosses being a little too easy for what was expected of them. At the levels we were, at the time we first did the Ravens or Jotun, they were much harder than the CL end bosses by far. Of course after the gazillion times of farming them later we could do it with our eyes closed!

Besides, for so many of us to have gotten through it in under 2 days on some wizards makes me think it is too easy?? This is by no means an insult to those who take longer to finish. Just that some have more or less time to play. I also use this game as my solace and to unwind but lets face it if something is too easy it gets boring really fast. Then we are back to where we were before CL came out, farming again. Wonder when the next world is due.

Good luck in the game :P

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
Survivor
Jul 11, 2010
I haven't been able to go to Celestia because I'm a level 33 pyromancer, but I've teleported to some friends and it is so NOT, easy. Some of it is, but not all of it. -- Blaze Dragonfist, level 33 Pyromancer :)

Survivor
Jul 11, 2010
woot000 wrote:
How is it easy? Almost every fight I die.
Me to, almost after every single battle, I die because it's NOT EASY!

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Okay, how exactly is it hard? And what are you doing that you almost Die Every single batte?

I have, 9 Wizards that are GrandMaster and Above, half of them are Legendary. I have a storm, mind you, that is level 34. Even my storm can hold his own in Celestia, with low health.

First off, try deck management. Do not have your deck full of useless cards! Use only the Spells you need! Get a few Blades, a Couple Shields, and The Attack cards you need! Do not go in there with a bunch of shield cards for death when you are fighting storms!

Shield, it is simple, if you are fighting storm, use a storm shield! They usually don't attack outside of their school in celestia! They also, unless they are life or Balance, don't usually shield themself! Learn the power of your character. Shop for the best clothing to enhance your character. There is good upgrades at what, every even level 52,54,56, & 58!.

If you are still having problems, you are doing something wrong! The only one that has a slightly hard time, is life! Because life does not get a multi attack until level 58! but life can heal and hit hard!

Survivor
Oct 20, 2008
foogo1 wrote:
woot000 wrote:

WHAT level are you 40 if you die almost every single battle then you must be a lvl 30. My life 33 can beat the minions in the survey camp and i just started him like 3 weeks ago. I mean really how could you be in CL if you can't beat battles against such easy bosses

Survivor
May 14, 2009
dream2dust wrote:
CoopKoda wrote:

What do you have against me? I haven't done a thing to you, dude. I'm simply stating my opinions based on my experiences in the game just like you are.

Don't worry about it, bud. I've had the same problem with my balance character, and you're right about having to wait on a quest and try to find someone who can help you out. Don't quit stating your opinions just because someone disagrees with them. That's what the forums are for.

Explorer
Mar 03, 2009
dream2dust wrote:
CoopKoda wrote:

coop koda, lay off dream2dust, it seems like u stalk her or something, ive seen you comment badly on her posts many times

Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
CoopKoda wrote:

dream2dust wrote:

CoopKoda, stop being such a bully and leave dream2dust alone! Leave all of us on this post alone actuilly! There's enough mean and rude people in the real world and we don't want a bully in Wizard101, so please be nice! Don't bully because if you do bully, in the future there will be a lot of consequences for you, I've seen it happen to a lot of people that I've seen bully some of my family members and friends, so don't do this to others!!!

Defender
Feb 23, 2010
foogo1 wrote:
I haven't been able to go to Celestia because I'm a level 33 pyromancer, but I've teleported to some friends and it is so NOT, easy. Some of it is, but not all of it. -- Blaze Dragonfist, level 33 Pyromancer :)

No offense foogo1, but it should be quite hard for you. I'm not even going to get into the debate about lower level wizards being in Celestia, but the fact is that Celestia was designed for level 48 wizards or higher. More than that, it was designed to be able to challenge level 48 wizards or higher. As a level 33 wizard, your gear won't give the same boosts that a higher level wizard's gear will give. Your power pip levels will be much lower, as will your health and mana (compared to well equipped higher level wizards of your own school). You can have a wand that will give you an extra pip, but not one that guarantees you an extra power pip like a higher level wizard would have. You'll also be lacking the strongest spells your school has to offer. Given all of these factors, if you ported to Celestia and didn't find it extremely challenging, then we'd all have cause to complain to KI.

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
Merlin2014 wrote:
dream2dust wrote:
CoopKoda wrote:

Don't worry about it, bud. I've had the same problem with my balance character, and you're right about having to wait on a quest and try to find someone who can help you out. Don't quit stating your opinions just because someone disagrees with them. That's what the forums are for.

Here, here, Merlin2014! I agree with you 100%. Ignore the trolls and they will go away!

dream2dust,

I share your experiences with CL being breezy for one school and difficult for another. My theurgist took forever to finish, but my pyromancer will complete CL in half the time. I actually retired my balance for a while, because I got so frustrated with her weakness in the early areas of CL.

It seems that each school brings its own learning curve to CL. I love that, because it means that CL is brand new to me every time I start another wizard there.

Remember to ignore the trolls.

Iridian, Scarlet, Moira

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
mpork wrote:
foogo1 wrote:
woot000 wrote:

WHAT level are you 40 if you die almost every single battle then you must be a lvl 30. My life 33 can beat the minions in the survey camp and i just started him like 3 weeks ago. I mean really how could you be in CL if you can't beat battles against such easy bosses
I am not level 40,30, and 33.I am level 60

Survivor
Nov 14, 2010
My experience in CL was a challenge at first I am now lvl 59 balance grandmaster once I scored the RA spell etc it hasn't been that tough. The only thing i find tough is not so much the lower levels popping in and out but more so the grandmasters with massive egos that start trouble for no reason just so they can feed their egos.

"It's just a game!!!!!!!" Guys just a game......

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009