Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why wont low lvls except they cant be in cl?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Why arent you low lvls excepting the fact you shouldnt be in cl. Your just wasting your time trying to fight enemies you cant beat. If you wanna be in cl EARN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont just ask someone that can go there to go there. Its stupid why you guys spend all your time in cl. Do your quest and earn it. Dont say im only in wc it'll take to long cause thats no excuse. Trust me it'll go faster if you do your main quest. You cant even lvl up in cl i mean why do you guys like cl so much????? So just plz stop porting to cl. I'm asking nicely rite now so dont say it wouldnt be fair if you couldnt go to cl.

Hero
May 02, 2009
this is just another low level complaint post.
There's nothing wrong with low levels being in cl, or any high level world for that matter, as long as they're willing to listen to strategy and work together with their teammates.
You also have to take into consideration that some of the low levels may (keyword: "may") have a higher level wizard of thier own and just happened to come to cl as one of their lower level wizards.
Maybe one of the reasons people like cl is because it's very well designed and has been much anticipated for some time now.
Not trying to sound mean or complain about people complaining, but these are just things you [the low level complainers] need to take into consideration before posting a low level in higher level world complaint.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
Why arent you low lvls excepting the fact you shouldnt be in cl. Your just wasting your time trying to fight enemies you cant beat. If you wanna be in cl EARN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont just ask someone that can go there to go there. Its stupid why you guys spend all your time in cl. Do your quest and earn it. Dont say im only in wc it'll take to long cause thats no excuse. Trust me it'll go faster if you do your main quest. You cant even lvl up in cl i mean why do you guys like cl so much????? So just plz stop porting to cl. I'm asking nicely rite now so dont say it wouldnt be fair if you couldnt go to cl.

You mean accept, not except.

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
Lower level people can be in Celestia because KI allows paying members access to ALL worlds. YOU need to accept that. KI makes the "rules" for their game. They have shown no interest in world locks.

If nine out of every ten people would turn off their ports this would not be such an issue.

I have not seen that many lower level people in Celestia. When I do it is in Base Camp.

I had a lower level friend port into my battle after he asked. He stayed with me and was a tremendous help. That did not hurt anybody else. I think he did what KI intended. He helped his friend and got a taste of Celestia.

If a lower level jumps into your battle you under no obligation to help them. If they die enough they might get the message.

Megan

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
I am level 43 on Dragonspyre. If the monsters arent fire, I can pretty much lower their health. You ASK if you want to join the battle. If KI puts a level requierment, I will be mad. If someone needs help and all of your high level friends are busy and you low level friends aren't busy, who would you ask, busy higher levels or lower levels that are bored? They put it there so everyone can enjoy it, not only high levels, but low levels too.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
nijac wrote:
I am level 43 on Dragonspyre. If the monsters arent fire, I can pretty much lower their health. You ASK if you want to join the battle. If KI puts a level requierment, I will be mad. If someone needs help and all of your high level friends are busy and you low level friends aren't busy, who would you ask, busy higher levels or lower levels that are bored? They put it there so everyone can enjoy it, not only high levels, but low levels too.

wel id be happy if KI puts a lvl requirement

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
Firefan02 wrote:
Lower level people can be in Celestia because KI allows paying members access to ALL worlds. YOU need to accept that. KI makes the "rules" for their game. They have shown no interest in world locks.

If nine out of every ten people would turn off their ports this would not be such an issue.

I have not seen that many lower level people in Celestia. When I do it is in Base Camp.

I had a lower level friend port into my battle after he asked. He stayed with me and was a tremendous help. That did not hurt anybody else. I think he did what KI intended. He helped his friend and got a taste of Celestia.

If a lower level jumps into your battle you under no obligation to help them. If they die enough they might get the message.

Megan

i wasd in the crustation empire and i see a lvl 15. he goes into my fight then FLEES!!!!!!!!!! And course i end up dieing witch gives me the rite to be mad!!!!!!

Sorry to be off topic for a second but you should fix up your grammer a little. Okay then, back to topic. I have to agree with firefan about letting low levels in higher level worlds cause they payed to play this game. Would you like it if you payed maybe for a year worth of sub and been dying to go to CL but when it finally came out, it would say your level is too low to get in? That is how our lower level friends feel. They payed to visit ALL of the worlds. That is also the reason KI is letting the low levels in. KI is a company who earns money off us subscribers and need to give EVERYONE what they payed for. Otherwise, KI could get in some trouble. So, low levels have every right to be in the high level worlds.

Luke ThunderShade
Level 60 conjurer

Defender
May 17, 2009
Firefan02 wrote:

Megan

The problem is that they will jump into your fight, and then be of no use at all, flee, or waste your traps on a wand spell. One time a level 1 marked his spot outside my fight (I know because he ported to that direct spot later), joined my fight and waited for another enemy to come, fled, drank a potion, came back, and the last second came in and killed the enemy with a fire cat, when i was one turn away from getting enough pips to kill. Naturally, he got the rewards for the kill, and laughed at me when I got no items except gold and he got 3. He then called me a, "Sucker (he worked around the words)," a "loser," a "noob," a "fail", and then when I told him to, "please leave me alone," he told me to go to the opposite of heaven and went somewhere. We have problems with jerk noobs, noobs who steal kills, be of no use at all, flee, or waste your traps on a wand spell. That us why we are complaining. If all noobs listened and were of help, we wouldn't complain, but many noobs are screwing it up for us high levels, and on another point I think that you Megan are a low level power leveler in Celestia.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
flash33 wrote:
this is just another low level complaint post.
There's nothing wrong with low levels being in cl, or any high level world for that matter, as long as they're willing to listen to strategy and work together with their teammates.
You also have to take into consideration that some of the low levels may (keyword: "may") have a higher level wizard of thier own and just happened to come to cl as one of their lower level wizards.
Maybe one of the reasons people like cl is because it's very well designed and has been much anticipated for some time now.
Not trying to sound mean or complain about people complaining, but these are just things you [the low level complainers] need to take into consideration before posting a low level in higher level world complaint.

Um actually there is a problem for them being in cl. You probably don't understand cause your one of the "Noobs" that ports to friends. One day you will understand.

James Skull Wielder
Legendary Necromancer

Historian
May 15, 2009
nijac wrote:

wel id be happy if KI puts a lvl requirement

this will N E V E R happen, because like so many have said before
these people PAY to access Celestia
and nothing you or any other whining PvEs can do as KI made the rules to this game, they also had to abide to the fact that subscriptions and paying for each individual area gives them the RIGHT to be there, not just being the right level.
you seriously need to get this through that head of yours, because no one cares about how "unfair" it is that lower levels can visit worlds like celestia because they have the RIGHT as a paying customer to be there, and nothing you can say will convince I otherwise

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
maxitola2009 wrote:
Firefan02 wrote:

Megan

The problem is that they will jump into your fight, and then be of no use at all, flee, or waste your traps on a wand spell. One time a level 1 marked his spot outside my fight (I know because he ported to that direct spot later), joined my fight and waited for another enemy to come, fled, drank a potion, came back, and the last second came in and killed the enemy with a fire cat, when i was one turn away from getting enough pips to kill. Naturally, he got the rewards for the kill, and laughed at me when I got no items except gold and he got 3. He then called me a, "Sucker (he worked around the words)," a "loser," a "noob," a "fail", and then when I told him to, "please leave me alone," he told me to go to the opposite of heaven and went somewhere. We have problems with jerk noobs, noobs who steal kills, be of no use at all, flee, or waste your traps on a wand spell. That us why we are complaining. If all noobs listened and were of help, we wouldn't complain, but many noobs are screwing it up for us high levels, and on another point I think that you Megan are a low level power leveler in Celestia.

Here we go. Another person that accuses someone without barely knowing any details. That lower level that joined your match, you should have reported him. He name called you and you should report him for that. That is something you can report someone for. Also, I repeat, they payed to go to cl so they have every right to be there.

Luke ThunderShade
Level 60 conjurer

Ryan LegendBlade
Level 60 diviner

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
maxitola2009 wrote:
Firefan02 wrote:

Megan

Maxitola (or whatevr, I can't remember it exactly) don't accuse people without proof, that's like walking up to a stranger and saying they are a criminal without reason, and that fits this, megan is probably a stranger, and your accuseing her of going around the rules. You never know if karma will kick in and get you. Just remember that. Now I hav to say that low levels (notice I didn't call them noobs, for the person who started this thread you should try it) being jerks in celestia is uneeded and annoying.

Amber Stormsong master diviner mooshu village of sorrow, and for those who want to accuse me of power leveling, I didn't, if anything I just did grizzlehiem.

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
cameron225 wrote:
maxitola2009 wrote:

Maxitola (or whatevr, I can't remember it exactly) don't accuse people without proof, that's like walking up to a stranger and saying they are a criminal without reason, and that fits this, megan is probably a stranger, and your accuseing her of going around the rules. You never know if karma will kick in and get you. Just remember that. Now I hav to say that low levels (notice I didn't call them noobs, for the person who started this thread you should try it) being jerks in celestia is uneeded and annoying.

Amber Stormsong master diviner mooshu village of sorrow, and for those who want to accuse me of power leveling, I didn't, if anything I just did grizzlehiem.

Amber-Thank you for defending me. He is not accusing me. He is saying what happened to him.

Maxitola--next time someone swears around the filters at you report them. Swearing around the filters is against the rules. You cannot however report someone for calling you noob, loser or fail. If it is swear word name you can. So sorry that happened to you. That person was horribly rude and immature.

Megan

Defender
May 17, 2009
Firefan02 wrote:
cameron225 wrote:
maxitola2009 wrote:

Amber-Thank you for defending me. He is not accusing me. He is saying what happened to him.

Maxitola--next time someone swears around the filters at you report them. Swearing around the filters is against the rules. You cannot however report someone for calling you noob, loser or fail. If it is swear word name you can. So sorry that happened to you. That person was horribly rude and immature.

Megan

This is totally off topic, but just because you (amber) mentioned karma I remembered this shirt that said, "Your karma ran over my dogma." Sorry for saying the mean stuff about you Megan, I was just in a really bad mood that day. Thank you for taking my anger in a kind and forgiving way.

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
akifoniq99 wrote:
Firefan02 wrote:

Megan

i wasd in the crustation empire and i see a lvl 15. he goes into my fight then FLEES!!!!!!!!!! And course i end up dieing witch gives me the rite to be mad!!!!!!

Sorry to be off topic for a second but you should fix up your grammer a little. Okay then, back to topic. I have to agree with firefan about letting low levels in higher level worlds cause they payed to play this game. Would you like it if you payed maybe for a year worth of sub and been dying to go to CL but when it finally came out, it would say your level is too low to get in? That is how our lower level friends feel. They payed to visit ALL of the worlds. That is also the reason KI is letting the low levels in. KI is a company who earns money off us subscribers and need to give EVERYONE what they payed for. Otherwise, KI could get in some trouble. So, low levels have every right to be in the high level worlds.

Luke ThunderShade
Level 60 conjurer

i agree. with the other person needing to fix their grammer and about lower levels in CL.

Explorer
Apr 28, 2009
well i dont find them annoying at all most of the time it just saves me some extra fighting. they may do nothing but with the new celestian spells and gear all of us can beat streat enimies with ease. And i seen people yelling at this lvl 30 balance that bladed them killed 1 of the guys and made the battle go faster. id say there not a pest. a lvl 10 life could be useful if you think.

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
maxitola2009 wrote:
This is totally off topic, but just because you (amber) mentioned karma I remembered this shirt that said, "Your karma ran over my dogma." Sorry for saying the mean stuff about you Megan, I was just in a really bad mood that day. Thank you for taking my anger in a kind and forgiving way.

LOL I totally missed the last line. I am not. My Life is level 59 and my Death is level 50 or 51. She is just starting CL. My storm is level 42 and way to little for CL. I am not that foolish.

Thanks so much for apologizing. That is very gracious of you. :D

I hope KI comes up with a solution for this. It is a bother.

Megan

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Dude, don't go all calling people " low - level " and stupid. If they want to check out Celestia, THEY CAN. You don't own Celestia do you? Nope. Wizard101 does. So, get used to it.

John Thundercaster ~ Fire, Life, and Ice

"Fizzling is learning..."

Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
What if they want a future glimpse of Celestia? It IS awesome! :D I dont know anyone who wouldnt wanna see Celestia Let the people who can't get there yet have their fun looking at what they will one day get to do quests in

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
mario52111 wrote:
What if they want a future glimpse of Celestia? It IS awesome! :D I dont know anyone who wouldnt wanna see Celestia Let the people who can't get there yet have their fun looking at what they will one day get to do quests in

Listen to me carefully.... I couldnt care less if they just explored!!!! But they never just explore

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
I'm a level39 ice and only go into celestia or dragonspyre if my friend asks me, ifthere is a quest there or if they are in a non monster area so I can excplore I suggest new wizards stick to those rules and respect the people who can go there :D

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
I hate this also, I seen an adept just standing in the survey camp, We arent going to care for them and give them anything, they need to do their quests and EARN CELESTIA. I dont mind exploring, but they shouldnt join our battles and take our traps with ice wyvern. High levels need to quit taking them there and low levels need to stop trying to port and mess up our battles. I got into a fight wit a lvl 24, he didnt really do anything and me and 2 other people we telling him to come back when he is leveled up.He then was like, "oh i am trying to level up fast". They need to be out of CL and leave us alone. This is a big problem and us high levels are tired of adepts and journeymans coming along to CL without earning it and making us defend them and ruining our battles.

Historian
May 28, 2009

There's something wrong in the title......You mean 'accept'? Not except.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009

When I was a "noob" no one told me I could not be anywhere. As a matter of fact I had people requesting me to come help them in MB, DS, MS, and GH.
I got called upon so many times that a few times I just put up my "does not want to be disturbed" response on. Granted I was shocked when I saw the ranks and health on some of these bosses but it was challenging and fun. No I do not discourage "noobs" from going anywhere. They or their parents or whomever paid for them to have a membership to play Wizard101, and from what I have read that membership allows them to be anywhere and everywhere their membership allows. Some of the dungeons in CL and other places are great places to level up and rather quickly I might add. So who can blame anyone for wanting to go there.
Yes I do agree, many times it would be nice to ask permission prior to entering an ongoing battle, but it is not like it is anything new. Players were jumping into battles unannounced even in WC and the other worlds also. Also how do you know if those players didn't just get sucked into the battle. I have had that done to me on more than one occassion.
It is just a game so get over it.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I am a level 43, do you count THAT as low lvl? and is there an lvl requirement cuz i need to know.