Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth offended and new myth spell

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 21, 2008
This is not any complaint but I really do not like hearing myth is weak from many users. Its really rude. all schools are balanced and myth has its way with its minions. Though, I would say myth could use some better all hit spells so if there is ever a level 68, I think myth should get this spell.

Spell name: Gryphon
Damage: 770-895 to all enemies plus one blade removed from each enemy.
Accuracy: 80%
Looks like: A gryphon will come swooping down from the sky onto rocky surface. Then, the gryphon will carry each opponent up to sky and then throw them down with a lot of power. If the gryphon does that, the damage will do 850 damage or more. If the gryphon does not do that, he will blast some sort of thing from its mouth for 849 damage or less. Then grab one blade from each enemy and smash them on the ground. Fly's away deep into the sky after.

Give me your opinions about this spell!

Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
First things first: there is no need to be offended at people nagging on Myth. Its just school rivalry. It happens to every school. Second: I really like the idea of the gryphon spell. It is very creative. And i agree that myth needs some new spells. And the gryphon will be a very good addition to myth. I think W101 should consider adding this spell. :D

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
I agree, Gryphon is an awesome idea, but it's a bit... um... long. Otherwise, it's the best idea i've heard all day. Metaphorically speaking. :) Also, the complaining is being done by people who heard it from a friend or for some dumb reason hates Myth. There are so many people complaining about Fire and DoT spells in general that if I see 1 more post about that, i'm going to EXPLODE! :x

See you in the Spiral,

Nathan WyrmFountain,
Level 27 Adept Pyromancer,
Tomb of Storms

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
dangdude98 wrote:
I agree, Gryphon is an awesome idea, but it's a bit... um... long. Otherwise, it's the best idea i've heard all day. Metaphorically speaking. :) Also, the complaining is being done by people who heard it from a friend or for some dumb reason hates Myth. There are so many people complaining about Fire and DoT spells in general that if I see 1 more post about that, i'm going to EXPLODE! :x

See you in the Spiral,

Nathan WyrmFountain,
Level 27 Adept Pyromancer,
Tomb of Storms

Maybe if it is too long.Though if it is, maybe the gryphon could toss them from the sky very fast by maybe making the gryphon dash really fast do the enemy and fly up really fast and let go for each enemy. The blast I think should be fine.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Even though I don't have a myth wizard, I agree, Myth needs a Hit everybody spell.

In one of my idea forms I posted a hit everybody myth spell. (wont post it here). Your spell is powerful for a 9 pip spell. Maybe not, but I think it should be 10 pips. (even though you never posted the pip cost). Otherwise, its a great idea!

P.S.
For a hit all Myth spell, it should be a double hit one.

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
Solstice64 wrote:
Even though I don't have a myth wizard, I agree, Myth needs a Hit everybody spell.

In one of my idea forms I posted a hit everybody myth spell. (wont post it here). Your spell is powerful for a 9 pip spell. Maybe not, but I think it should be 10 pips. (even though you never posted the pip cost). Otherwise, its a great idea!

P.S.
For a hit all Myth spell, it should be a double hit one.

Actually, I think it should be a 9 pip spell because you see, myth never got a really great all hit spell. Also, Myth has the least all hit spells. Maybe if we get a spell like that, we could get evened up again. I do not know about the double hit thing yet. I am trying to make the spell better by listening to other users so what if it were a double hit, it could be 50 then 790 damage. Do you guys like this new version from the help I got from other users or my original gryphon? Please post what you think about. Let's also ignore the "Myth Offended" part and just make it " New myth spell". And one last thing. Tell me if you would like it to be 10 pips or 9 pips even though I prefer 9 pips.

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
I am still fiddling around with this spell so KI really takes it in as the next spell so I have something to add on to my last post. How about since all your first hits on our double hit spells are 50, lets change it up to 65! I was looking at that deadly minotaur thing and then I got hit with that idea. Tell me what you think!

Survivor
Apr 08, 2010
Ok first off, yes people do make fun of myth but they are not the only ones. this may sound strange but actually people make fun of storm because of our low accuracy and health. second, I like the idea for gryphon except maybe a bit lower damage just because that could pose a problem for pvp and even though i do not like pvp some people would complain about this spell.