Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PVP Is Fair- Professional And Meaningful Post

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
Hello, I am Edward Night, and This is a post About PVP. Some Wizards Say it isnt fair. Judgement is Over Powered, Wild Bolt Is Too Good.... Etc. I will Be going Over this Right Now, So Hold on tight and enjoy the post.
- Complaints-

Judgement: Now to Start, Judegment is a good spell,But is it too good? Now, The average damage per pip is 99 And Judgement is 100! BIG DIFFERENCE! So is it over powered? Not at All. But Of Course KI has fallen for those complainers out there and made a spell ( Yet to be confirmed) Called UnBalanced. It is a Dispel for the next Balance Spell!

Wild Bolt, Better or Worse: Now, The new changes to Wild Bolt Good or bad. Good! Instead of 10% Chance for WIld Bolt you get a 33 1/3 % Chance To hit 1,000 Damage,so enjoy this Shocking Change ( Cheesy joke).

Being Rude: Remember When you throw a Tower Shield Treasure Card up and the opponent wand attacks it away? Well earlier I was PVPing and a Guy started Spamming Tower Shields, I just WEnt right through them and still killed him in one Hit, and He got mad at me for "Wasting His Money". He reports me! Wow 8) What a Fail. So Don't Be mean to your Victor or laugh at the Loser. Be nice and say GG. I also think Not saying 'Hi" to Hide your stats is mean, and is just plain rude.

Also, No Offense is intended to Any of you reading,so enjoy the fact that PvP Is Fair.
Edward Night

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Delver
Jan 29, 2009
your right.
ps,at the beginning of the post you sounded like a news reporter

Survivor
Apr 08, 2010
Finally someone who does not complain about every little thing in pvp. i think they ruined wild bolt though, because now it could be a waste of to pips to do ten damage.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
actually pvp is mostly about luck. like if you are going first or not, what spells are in your hand, if your spell is gonna hit or not

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
mychiller wrote:
Hello, I am Edward Night, and This is a post About PVP. Some Wizards Say it isnt fair. Judgement is Over Powered, Wild Bolt Is Too Good.... Etc. I will Be going Over this Right Now, So Hold on tight and enjoy the post.
- Complaints-

Judgement: Now to Start, Judegment is a good spell,But is it too good? Now, The average damage per pip is 99 And Judgement is 100! BIG DIFFERENCE! So is it over powered? Not at All. But Of Course KI has fallen for those complainers out there and made a spell ( Yet to be confirmed) Called UnBalanced. It is a Dispel for the next Balance Spell!

Wild Bolt, Better or Worse: Now, The new changes to Wild Bolt Good or bad. Good! Instead of 10% Chance for WIld Bolt you get a 33 1/3 % Chance To hit 1,000 Damage,so enjoy this Shocking Change ( Cheesy joke).

Being Rude: Remember When you throw a Tower Shield Treasure Card up and the opponent wand attacks it away? Well earlier I was PVPing and a Guy started Spamming Tower Shields, I just WEnt right through them and still killed him in one Hit, and He got mad at me for "Wasting His Money". He reports me! Wow 8) What a Fail. So Don't Be mean to your Victor or laugh at the Loser. Be nice and say GG. I also think Not saying 'Hi" to Hide your stats is mean, and is just plain rude.

Also, No Offense is intended to Any of you reading,so enjoy the fact that PvP Is Fair.
Edward Night

Um, just so you know, if a pet gives a boost to a certain stat, that stat's display is malfunctioned when you look at it in the window. They have no need to know what school you are off the bat, or what your gear is. It's all part of facing the unknown. When you fight bosses and minions in PVE you don't get to see their status, so why should you require people to display their own status?

Defender
May 17, 2009
Actually, wild bolt doesn't really have a 33.33333333333333333333333... chance to work. It practically never does 1000 and almost always does, 10, if I'm lucky 100.
But I totally agree with the rest of your post! :) :-) :D

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
peacehitball wrote:
actually pvp is mostly about luck. like if you are going first or not, what spells are in your hand, if your spell is gonna hit or not
Yes, it is luck and it's totally not fair there should be balance shields because look here: super judgement full power pips feint hex and feint from this new amulet +critical hit=dead even through a ice with full 58 gear and tower your looking at about 20000 damage so you better be fire and have efreet and tower shield or you will die.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
First of all, it is now 70% accuracy and the 33.3% chance of getting 1,000, it is accualy near 20%-30%.Oh and that wasnt a joke.Judgement: Now to Start, Judegment is a good spell,But is it too good? Now, The average damage per pip is 99 And Judgement is 100! BIG DIFFERENCE! So is it over powered? Not at All. But Of Course KI has fallen for those complainers out there and made a spell ( Yet to be confirmed) Called UnBalanced. It is a Dispel for the next Balance Spell!

It is a deal. I just got killed by a balance legendary on november and the average is 100, not 99.Oh your not Judgement so it might be weak if you use it, but if balance uses it with boost and critical,IT DOES A LOT!Also, No Offense is intended to Any of you reading,so enjoy the fact that PvP Is Fair.
IT isnt fair.IT was offense to all complainers, incluing me.It means you must be a warlord. IT must mean you kill privates every day.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
woot000 wrote:
First of all, it is now 70% accuracy and the 33.3% chance of getting 1,000, it is accualy near 20%-30%.Oh and that wasnt a joke.Judgement: Now to Start, Judegment is a good spell,But is it too good? Now, The average damage per pip is 99 And Judgement is 100! BIG DIFFERENCE! So is it over powered? Not at All. But Of Course KI has fallen for those complainers out there and made a spell ( Yet to be confirmed) Called UnBalanced. It is a Dispel for the next Balance Spell!

It is a deal. I just got killed by a balance legendary on november and the average is 100, not 99.Oh your not Judgement so it might be weak if you use it, but if balance uses it with boost and critical,IT DOES A LOT!Also, No Offense is intended to Any of you reading,so enjoy the fact that PvP Is Fair.
IT isnt fair.IT was offense to all complainers, incluing me.It means you must be a warlord. IT must mean you kill privates every day.

it is fair. only cry baby noobs think it isnt. there should be no complainers (i guess they have personal problems and like taking their anger out here)

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
woot000 wrote:

it is fair. only cry baby noobs think it isnt. there should be no complainers (i guess they have personal problems and like taking their anger out here)

Said this in another post before and i'll say it once more (juuust because it makes perfect sense).

WELCOME TO THE PVP SECTION! lol. oh and woot dont go raging at the OP because you disagree with his/her ideas. Just plain rude man.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2010
mychiller wrote:
- Complaints-

Edward Night

I think you should add more because the matchmaking system is a TOTAL disaster. My lvl 14 myth(warlord) and my friend's lvl 15 ice (vet) were pvping and ended up with a series of noob and legendary teams and got creamed till the point i was about to rank down back to commander. Even though what you say is true PVP from my perspective is somewhat unfair

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
mychiller wrote:
- Complaints-

Edward Night

Judgement can kill anyone except fire including ice. I have a calculator. Efreet protects fire with its -90% weakness. If they get feint amulet and focus on critical they can get up to 20000 with a judgement ice -50% tower 10000 then -37% clothes 6800. There you have it!

Wild bolt was discussed by KI themselves! They stated that this was not what the spell was meant for. They say it and it IS true.

Being rude is something I agree with you on, however, I don't believe in being nice either. I don't say GG I don't talk at all in PvP and it isn't rude as long as I don't do this when things are going good and stop when they change bad. I don't talk in PvP at all!

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
Ya I joke with my opponent, cause when I IceBlade, he/she already knows I'm Ice. Then I talk with my opponent, and stuff. :P

Defender
Nov 20, 2010
mychiller wrote:
- Complaints-

Edward Night

*claps* Yay, someone that actually has a brain and doesn't moan about every teeny little detail in PVP. It's made for fun, so let it be fun. 8)

Rachel RavenTalon, Level 33 (1 quest from 34!) Myth

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
Thank you, OP, for being fair minded about the whole thing. I can't tell you how sick I am about reading all these posts about how Balance is way overpowered. I hardly ever win a match unless I'm teamed up with someone better than I. I wish folks would just stop complaining and learn to adapt and adjust.