Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Low levels having polymorph treasures

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
This is a major solution we need to make. I am seeing level 20+ players having teasure polymorphs. I was on my balance he just got judgement on that night (now he is level 31) and a level 25 or 24 got a treasure polymorph and i know you can't trade polymorph in shared banks or he ported to someone in a battle and got a polymorph treasure, but the polymorph was because exactly what he wanted: a Dracon polymorph. So can you possibly ban treasure polymorphs?

Thanks,

lvl 60 diviner
lvl 51 necromancer
lvl 31 sorcerer
lvl 23 conjurer
lvl 16 pyromancer
lvl 11 thaumaturge

Defender
Nov 11, 2008
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! BAD IDEA, banning polymorph treasure cards means you can't complete the Celestia crafting quest. I think they should still sell them from a Celestia treasure card vendor , and not because I wanna use them in fights, but to complete my quest!

Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
Treasure card polymorphs may help some people when it comes to it. They really shouldn't be banned because some people (lower levels that are rich) may rely on treasure cards and ESPECIALLY the new celestian ones.

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
I was just about to post a forum about this! I think they should ban polymorph treasure cards from pvp. First of all, I was on my level 20 life, and a level 17 was on the other team in a pvp match. A couple rounds later, he morphs into a draconian! Well he killed me, and I shrugged it off, it was only a practice match. Well then, I got in a pvp match with a level 21 and after a cople rounds, he morphs into a draconian! After that it was just horrible! It didn't even giv me a fighting chance. Twice is enough for me.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Good idea, but I can give you some advice to solve this in another way.

1: Make a non-subscription account.

2: Login two accounts at once (doesn't always work).

3: Meet in the commons (or any WC location able to access.)

4: Add to friends list.

5: Trade with your other player.

6: Enjoy your new treasure card polymorph!

GM Theurgiust

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
master101902 wrote:
This is a major solution we need to make. I am seeing level 20+ players having teasure polymorphs. I was on my balance he just got judgement on that night (now he is level 31) and a level 25 or 24 got a treasure polymorph and i know you can't trade polymorph in shared banks or he ported to someone in a battle and got a polymorph treasure, but the polymorph was because exactly what he wanted: a Dracon polymorph. So can you possibly ban treasure polymorphs?

Thanks,

In the current Test Realm (Gardening) the following update(s) are Included:
Polymorph Treasures cannot be Traded and cannot be sold at the Bazaar
Gargantuan Treasures cannot be Traded
Unstoppable Treasures cannot be Traded
Astral Archivist has had his Astral Treasure Cards restored.

PVP Ruins PVE enjoyability.

PVP has cost us:
2 Power Pip wands
Simplify (Trained & Archivist)
Elucidate (Trained & Archivist)
Trading Treasure Card Polymorphs
Wild Bolt's Original stats (too close to 80% chance to hit with new gear, + Infallible + Unstoppable).

Thank you, PVP for ruining everything.

Legendary Theurgist
Grandmaster Artisan

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
master101902 wrote:

Thanks,

lvl 60 diviner
lvl 51 necromancer
lvl 31 sorcerer
lvl 23 conjurer
lvl 16 pyromancer
lvl 11 thaumaturge

No dont i think only people in cl should get tose treasures. (this is one of the reasons i dont want low lvls in cl)