Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Schools.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 28, 2009

So from what i have heard there are 10 different schools. Death,fire, balance, life, ice, myth, storm, star, moon, and sun. Are all the schoold equal in some way or is there a best one a a bad one. As myself I like ice.

Samuel Mistleaf Grandmaster theurgist

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
wisekitty200 wrote:

So from what i have heard there are 10 different schools. Death,fire, balance, life, ice, myth, storm, star, moon, and sun. Are all the schoold equal in some way or is there a best one a a bad one. As myself I like ice.

Samuel Mistleaf Grandmaster theurgist

The three astral schools (sun, moon, star) are at this point, only secondary schools and are therefore available to all. As to the other seven, its really a question of personal taste. If you are a defensive player, then ice might be for you. If you are an offensive player, then I would recommend storm. Personally, I think that no one school is better than any other, just perhaps better suited to a personality. Every school has their strengths and their weaknesses. Does this help, or are you looking for more in depth information?

Survivor
Nov 28, 2009