Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What quests give you Training points?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
I know this may be an idiotic question but i would like to know because it fells like i am almost done with this area and all my spells are coming from my main class(storm) and i have only had three training points and i am lvl 10 almost lvl 11.

I was just wondering that is all

Survivor
Sep 17, 2008
Sirith wrote:
I know this may be an idiotic question but i would like to know because it fells like i am almost done with this area and all my spells are coming from my main class(storm) and i have only had three training points and i am lvl 10 almost lvl 11.

Find the smiths that is all i know

Survivor
Jul 30, 2008
You get a training point every fourth level up to level 20. Then you get one every fifth level.

The only quests you get training points for, that I'm aware of, are those you get from Prospector Zeke.

Wizard City = Find all the Smiths
Krokotopia = Find all the Beetles
Marleybone = Find all the Cats
MooShu = Find all the Oysters

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
Sirith wrote:

Well Sirith you get training points on many quests but most of those you get at higher lvl places. Like some you need to have a to have a portal to different islands and you get some while you lvl up.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
You get a training point every fourth level up to level 20. Then you get one every fifth level.

The only quests you get training points for, that I'm aware of, are those you get from Prospector Zeke.

Wizard City = Find all the Smiths
Krokotopia = Find all the Beetles
Marleybone = Find all the Cats
MooShu = Find all the Oysters

(above is not mine)

Well i was in grizzleheim today and saw Zeke he told me to find all the birds
they were some type of bird like a wood-carved bird so thats one