Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help i'm a new crafter

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 01, 2010
hi i'm still kinda new at crafting but i'm still a high level 56 i didn't know crafting was so fun until now and i'm trying to do the krokotopia crafting quest but there isn't any stone blocks in the bazzar and i can't find any anywhere i only found three but i need to make 2 items so i need 9 more i need help

Hero
May 27, 2009
Your best bet may be the Vault of Ice dungeon. Stone blocks spawn inside there, and you should be able to harvest a couple, exit, change realms and go back in. In between, you can see if there are any in the Entrance Hall (although those are well-known spawns and may be over-harvested right now). Another instance is the Emperor's Retreat, but I'm not sure where the stone block spawns are.

Good Luck!

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
The need for massive amounts of Stone for the Grandmaster Artisan quest has made that reagent rare. You may want to try the temple of storms. I think there are two spawn sites there.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
superluther wrote:
The need for massive amounts of Stone for the Grandmaster Artisan quest has made that reagent rare. You may want to try the temple of storms. I think there are two spawn sites there.

Another good place is the Vault, etc, just run around the outside and you should find several pieces plus ore and parchment...and as it is an instance, it will restock for each person, no competetion.

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
ok this is strange i did the quest and the quest even says to talk to wul yahm and still told me to go make 2 ring of insights is that a bug

Defender
May 27, 2010
joey110498 wrote:
hi i'm still kinda new at crafting but i'm still a high level 56 i didn't know crafting was so fun until now and i'm trying to do the krokotopia crafting quest but there isn't any stone blocks in the bazzar and i can't find any anywhere i only found three but i need to make 2 items so i need 9 more i need help

a good place took look is nidavellir just keep realm hopping and looking you'll find some eventually, good luck!

Hero
May 27, 2009
You must remember -- each and every crafting quest requires that you MAKE and HAVE those items when you return to the quest-giver. If you have an item equipped, it will not count. It has to be free to take from your backpack, because they do take the items away from you when you turn in the quest.

Good Luck!

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I found an ideal spot to harvest stone blocks! The grand chasm past instance. There are two spawning spots for the stone and most of the time they are close to the beginning of the instance. Within a half hour of entering that dungeon and then back out, I gained 52 stone blocks. Each run only took me nearly 2 minutes.

I do hope this helps anyone who has been trying to get the stone blocks.

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
Vault of Ice, uh? I will have to check that out and compare against Grand Chasm Past! Thanks for the tip!