Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizards have started chain stunning AGAIN!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
Sometime ago i did pvp and they used stun ok thats fine but they new treasure card spell reduce spell pip by 2 they used that on earthquake and earthquake removed the stun thind and they kept on doing it until they ran out of treasure cards and before that we were dead

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
I noticed this too. A few days ago I was doing a PvP against a level 58 myth wizard and he used Medusa on me, then not long ago after that an earthquake, and that actually got rid of the stun blocks! I'll have to see if steal ward works with those blocks, I'll do it in a PvE, I'm not much of a chain stunner anyway so yeah :-).

Caroline Sunbright Level 53 Life
Brittany Rainriver Level 44 Storm
Emily Spiritriver Level 38 Death
Nicole Jadesword Level 24 Balance
Laura Iceheart Level 23 Ice

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
there many ways to chain stun even with the new earthquake updates. Just get a couple fires or myth and a storm/ice... you guys can figure out how

Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
blizardb0y212 wrote:
Sometime ago i did pvp and they used stun ok thats fine but they new treasure card spell reduce spell pip by 2 they used that on earthquake and earthquake removed the stun thind and they kept on doing it until they ran out of treasure cards and before that we were dead
I agree, just like with the storm lord, he hurts you then stuns you

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Rihanna12 wrote:
I noticed this too. A few days ago I was doing a PvP against a level 58 myth wizard and he used Medusa on me, then not long ago after that an earthquake, and that actually got rid of the stun blocks! I'll have to see if steal ward works with those blocks, I'll do it in a PvE, I'm not much of a chain stunner anyway so yeah :-).

Caroline Sunbright Level 53 Life
Brittany Rainriver Level 44 Storm
Emily Spiritriver Level 38 Death
Nicole Jadesword Level 24 Balance
Laura Iceheart Level 23 Ice

If you're trying to use steal ward to chain stun people (I usually don't lol), then don't do it, it doesn't work I just found out.