Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Heavy Dining Table?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 03, 2009
I have been helping friends with the two "Warren" Dungeons in GH, and I have won many Heavy Dining Tables as boss drops, but I still cannot place them in my house. Any idea what the problem is, and how big a priority it is compared to other bugs?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
I was able to set them down, but they 'fit' only in a few unexpected places. The bug isn't really fixed yet.

Defender
May 31, 2010
The Heavy dining tables were bugged for some time. They did fix them , but only halfway.

You can place them, but only in one direction, and they will stay that reddish color, making you kinda wonder, if they are taking.

Defender
Aug 03, 2009
actually, I do not think they are the red "you cannot place this here." They are the normal color scheme, but they do not lock to the grid items are placed on, and they cannot be put into my house.

Explorer
Jan 11, 2010
I have found the same problem with them. You can place them, but it takes allot of turning and getting up close to it when you are trying to place it.
I got tired of mine and sold them and got a different kind, for that reason.

Explorer
Jul 16, 2009
:) At the risk of jumping out onto a Grizzleheim limb here, I have found that this particular table can be placed outside the small GH house (not the crafted one, ) in the middle of the lawn. You could probably place it any old which way. Problem (sort of) solved if ya wanted to throw a picnic and have a big ol' buffet. It firmly went, bam, "click" locked in place when I tossed it out the front door to see if it would stick. Ah, inspiration!! :D

I don't know if that solves your question or problem, though. Sorry. :(

Defender
Aug 03, 2009
borders412 wrote:
:) At the risk of jumping out onto a Grizzleheim limb here, I have found that this particular table can be placed outside the small GH house (not the crafted one, ) in the middle of the lawn. You could probably place it any old which way. Problem (sort of) solved if ya wanted to throw a picnic and have a big ol' buffet. It firmly went, bam, "click" locked in place when I tossed it out the front door to see if it would stick. Ah, inspiration!! :D

I don't know if that solves your question or problem, though. Sorry. :(

Thank you, it's good to know that the Heavy Dining Tables work somewhere (you must mean Dragon's Fjord for the house). Sadly, I have the Royal Estate and Desert Villa, and they dont seem to work there.