Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Extra Area in Village of Sorrow?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 25, 2008
Has anyone ever noticed the extra path in Village of Sorrow? I have been trying to access it with no luck.

Any hints or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Explorer
Nov 02, 2008
The hidden path leads to Oyotomi the Defieler (Death Rank 7) If you are interested in the sword wands, he gives you the life one (i got it!
:-p)
Hope that helps!
-Michael ThunderSpear
Lvl 44 Pyromancer

Explorer
Jun 28, 2008
they don't mean where oyotomi is. its true there is no way back there. so why is it on the map. when i got one of the quests where you have to defeat rotting fodders or something like that if you check your map it shows them in that area.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Yes I have noticed this area also and it is behind the DoJo Temple. There is a area back there that looks like leads to another building, but I cannt get through the doors to get to this area. When you are loking at the map it is behind where Usunoki is in the temple. Dose any one know about this area or is it for special quest for school or later in the game. If anyone knows please post

Thanks
Rylee Winterwraith

Survivor
Mar 06, 2009
There is a way back there its part of a quest you get from a guy close to the road.

Dylan Stormcaster lvl. 50 pyromancer

Defender
Dec 23, 2008
Survivor
May 21, 2009
Is the life Sword lvl 40 only?

please answer, Talon Darkblood lvl 40 necromancer.

Hero
May 19, 2009
For the last time they are not talking about the path to OYOTOMI. If you check your map you can clearly see a cut off path to the northeast. When you get the quest to kill 10 walking dead it shows that a group of them is on this path, but there is no way of actually getting there.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Yeah i saw that after i got the quest to kill 10 walking dead. But then i checked my map again and it showed that the walking dead were at the bottom part not the top part behind usonoki (idk how to spell it). So not exactly sure what's up there.

Defender
May 08, 2009
The rumor is this is just another area in that was wiped during to beta test.