Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting to Malistire's Lair

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 31, 2009
Can like 2 or 3 people help me get to malistaire's lair? Prefferable someone who know how to get there! My subscription ends in 2 days. Please Help!!! :(

Explorer
Jun 03, 2009
dmitry2134 wrote:
Can like 2 or 3 people help me get to malistaire's lair? Prefferable someone who know how to get there! My subscription ends in 2 days. Please Help!!! :(
I'll help.I just need your wizard's name and I'll help.How about tommorrow.I think I can get a friend's help.
Michael Sprite Shard lvl 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer Master Of Fire Also,tell me when you'll be there,ok.
Michael Sprite Shard lvl 50 and soon to be lvl 51 Grandmaster Pyromancer Master Of Fire

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
Survivor
Jun 16, 2010
konabe wrote:
i dont know how to
Malistaires Lab is the Last Dungeon in DS. You have to complete the series of quests in Dragonspyre Academy to get there. When you walk in to The Academy go straight then take a small left, the Dragon takes you there.

Level 60 Master of Sorcery
~Wolf BattleThorn

Survivor
Nov 25, 2008
Is there anyway to get to Malistaire's lair alone? If not, can someone help me? I've made it to grand master with another character and I would really like to make it to Grand Master with Sabrina Soulbreath.

Can anyone help?