Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Stellarium and it's force fields

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 18, 2010

Okay so I am supposed to recover the Star of Celestia.
I defeated a boss called Unimatus. And I have been looking all over the place for another boss or something which will open one of the two force fields blocking my assigned goals. One blocks the power thingy, and the other has a boss behind it named Skywatch. The answer is likely to make me feel like a noob, but how do I get past these force fields? I assume if I can get past the first, I can turn off the power to the second.

What am I missing here?

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
If you just follow the quest you would know that there is a puzzle after Unimatus that you have to do before fighting the final boss.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Prismous wrote:

Okay so I am supposed to recover the Star of Celestia.
I defeated a boss called Unimatus. And I have been looking all over the place for another boss or something which will open one of the two force fields blocking my assigned goals. One blocks the power thingy, and the other has a boss behind it named Skywatch. The answer is likely to make me feel like a noob, but how do I get past these force fields? I assume if I can get past the first, I can turn off the power to the second.

What am I missing here?

You need to do the Floor Puzzle in the room exactly opposite Unimatus's room.

Warning: Selwyn cheats! When you fight him, do NOT hit him with the same school of Damage twice in a row! to do so is to invite a Counter from the Opposite School.