Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

One two three four five helephants

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 30, 2010
Okay, i know the chances of getting a new pet when you hatch two lvl 48s is like 50:50, so why have i hatched about five times and ever single time i've ended up with a helephant? Am i just not lucky or what? Its not cool spending so much gold to get a pet that i'm not going to use. It would be nice if the chances were increased by at least a little, like maybe 70:30 I could probably get a hybrid pet then.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
first thing first :D
You are preaching to the chior here.
the last ten hatches i have done yielded ten wraiths. (I'm death school)
To date I have 17 wraiths (including my first)
If I am correct in my reading, hatching a hybrd is 25% at best that you will get a mix.
At 16, I'm sure I am just a lightweight on hatching, I remember seeing sombody complaining about 56 consecutive satyrs

Good luck

Maybe they should open a pet derby that will handle an army of school pets instead of what they have now

Defender
Apr 30, 2010
Wow, i thought it was bad to have like five helephants, after sixteeen unsucsefull hatches you think you would just give up. If you added all that gold up you would probably have had enough to buy a few of the crown houses, and those are gaurenteed, not chance.

Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
I really want the hybrid pets too, right? While 50:50 seems like it would be normal, I actually think it isn't really 50:50 at the moment. Its probably more towards 70:30 but the 70% is not hybrid.