Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Opinions Wanted!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
Haha here we go again... You may have noticed, but I have a ton of posts about making new characters. I guess I am just eager to try them all and figure out the best combinations. The one I like the most, I'll end up keeping.

Now to the point:

I'm making another Death wizard, and I'd like your opinions on this build.
Yes, I know it's weird, but I have a feeling it may work.

- Ice to Tower. (5)
- Spirit Blade/Trap from Niles. (2)
- Myth to Earthquake?! (9)
- Leaving one point free.

I realized Death does not need healing, therefor leaving the Life to Satyr alternative out.

Yes, no?

Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
i wish i had read your thing befor wasting all my Deaths lvl 33 training point on life :x oh well

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
mmaakk wrote:
i wish i had read your thing befor wasting all my Deaths lvl 33 training point on life :x oh well

Don't get discouraged! Spending your points on Life isn't bad whatsoever. I'm sure you have Centaur as well as the great healing. Your character can probably solo anything. The only thing I feel is a must for Death wizards is Tower Shield and The Spirit Blade/Trap. If you have those, you've pretty much taken your character to it's fullest potential.

The only reason I was considering Myth as a secondary is because Death does not NEED healing, although it doesn't hurt to have Satyr. And because Myth has AoE spells that can also be boosted due to it being a Spirit school.

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
Uh, I would say that combination is a little under okay. Earthquake would not be much useful cause you would waste a lot of pips since your not myth and a lot of training points wasted too. I would do life to satyr( or death to feint instead of satyr) ice to tower, balance to weakness, reshuffle( optional but if you do not get it, get element or spirit trap). And spirit blades. I do not have one training point from the yard bird quest though but I i had it, I would get element or spirit trap and reshuffle both. I think thats all I THINK I trained from the train points you get up to level 50. Rest I would say is on you.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
MatthewTrett wrote:
Haha here we go again... You may have noticed, but I have a ton of posts about making new characters. I guess I am just eager to try them all and figure out the best combinations. The one I like the most, I'll end up keeping.

Now to the point:

I'm making another Death wizard, and I'd like your opinions on this build.
Yes, I know it's weird, but I have a feeling it may work.

- Ice to Tower. (5)
- Spirit Blade/Trap from Niles. (2)
- Myth to Earthquake?! (9)
- Leaving one point free.

I realized Death does not need healing, therefor leaving the Life to Satyr alternative out.

Yes, no?

Original Stuff:
Ice to Tower (5)
Spirit Set (2)
Myth to MINOTAUR (8)

6 Pips is too much of a waste for out of School
--------------------------------
Astral Spells - 6
Star 4
Fortify (50), Amplify (52), Vengeance (56), Empowerment (58)
Sun 1 - Mutate Master
Mutate Minotaur (57)
Moon 1 - Polymorph Master
Polymorph Treant (55)
---------------------------------
Total Spent - 21

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I would suggest using one point for an ice shield. You will need them in Celestia.

As for myth to Earthquake...I seldom use out of school spells that are more than 4 pips. By the time you get the 6 pips for earthquake (some which will be power pips) you could have cast wraith 2 times.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010