Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Morganthe storyline.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 24, 2010
There should be many many worlds before u defeat morganthe. In the last world where u were supposed to fight her she should escape. Or u should be in a battle with her then she plays a spell that completly kills u then she says she has gone to this mysterious world and her minions are head bosses in other worlds like malistere or astreaus. Plz tell me if u like it :D

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
there are 4 more worlds, she is the new malistare, this has been said many times by ki.

Explorer
Feb 24, 2010
Explorer
May 06, 2010
thunderbird120 wrote:
there are 4 more worlds, she is the new malistare, this has been said many times by ki.
where does it say that?

Explorer
Feb 24, 2010
Explorer
Feb 24, 2010
thunderbird120 wrote:

Never ever mentioned that

Survivor
Feb 13, 2009
Wll i think that this new boss is like the second malistare or some thing like that and any ways i havent faced her yet but i do think she will be pretty hard i wish she was more easy

Explorer
Feb 24, 2010
Sonickillerblade wrote:
Wll i think that this new boss is like the second malistare or some thing like that and any ways i havent faced her yet but i do think she will be pretty hard i wish she was more easy

you dont go against her, in celestia you only go against astraeus, ptolemos, and mithraya are the main bosses in celestia. well at least thts what people have been telling me :)

Explorer
Feb 24, 2010
all this is just an idea i made up that could happen with her or what could happen to get to her...at least most of it :D 8)

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
RavenwoodRadio.com had an Interview with J Todd Coleman and Joseph Hall. In it they discussed Celestia and the Umbra Queen (Morganthe). She is the Archvillain for this Story Arc. They had to think beyond just Celestia at 'what about the NEXT 5 worlds' (including Celestia).

so yes, Morganthe is the new Malistaire, and we'll pwn her like we do Mali.... hard, fast, and frequently.

Eventually, we will Slaughter her.

Logan Soulsinger
Legendary Theurgist
Grandmaster Artisan

Explorer
Feb 24, 2010
i know but think about what exactly is kingsisle going to do after we defeat morganthe.

there SHOULD be more worlds ,but there isn't going to be many new worlds before u defeat her :(

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
boylego8 wrote:
i know but think about what exactly is kingsisle going to do after we defeat morganthe.

there SHOULD be more worlds ,but there isn't going to be many new worlds before u defeat her :(

Boylego8, that is not a proven fact. You cannot say with 100% Certainty that they WON'T make worlds after the Morganthe Story Line.

At the moment, we have Morganthe as the Big Bad Queen of the new Story Arc. after this story arc is finished, I'm sure KingsIsle will have come up with another by that time for us to work through after words.

Explorer
Feb 24, 2010
Johnist wrote:
boylego8 wrote:

Boylego8, that is not a proven fact. You cannot say with 100% Certainty that they WON'T make worlds after the Morganthe Story Line.

At the moment, we have Morganthe as the Big Bad Queen of the new Story Arc. after this story arc is finished, I'm sure KingsIsle will have come up with another by that time for us to work through after worlds.

You do have a complete point there and i cant disagree with you there but just think about what exatly are they going to do.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Although if you apply that KI will make it past level 100 its of course possible, but if it took them at least 2 or something years to release Celestia, think about how long it will take for level 100. Also add the fact that KI wants to make every world even more detailed than the next So you might wanna add a year for every world

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
boylego8 wrote:
thunderbird120 wrote:

Never ever mentioned that

Jo todd coleman himself said that multiple times...

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
i think celestia is like a wizard city. it sets up morganthe for worlds to come. she will eventually end up in a world with no escape and you have to face her. p

lz comment on mne

william fire sword

level 40 fire wizard
getting to helephant!