Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Big Hig

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
I would like to know who can Do The Biggest Hit on a boss
please show me what school get the a powerful hit with the level 42 card.
i will be looking

Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
People that can do a big hit would be storm, death, and balance together on critical. I'm pretty sure this is the strongest hit.
These spells will increase accuracy and damage; you WILL need two or three people for maximum damage

Leviathan Feint
Lightning Strike Curse
Stormblade Bladestorm
Storm Trap Hex
Windstorm Elemental Blade
Darkwind Elemental Trap
Precision Balanceblade

I hope this helps,
-ShockDude72

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Shockdude72 wrote:
People that can do a big hit would be storm, death, and balance together on critical. I'm pretty sure this is the strongest hit.
These spells will increase accuracy and damage; you WILL need two or three people for maximum damage

Leviathan Feint
Lightning Strike Curse
Stormblade Bladestorm
Storm Trap Hex
Windstorm Elemental Blade
Darkwind Elemental Trap
Precision Balanceblade

I hope this helps,
-ShockDude72

One little add-on to ShockDude72's post. Have one person have a special new Celestian Amulet feint. Then try to have one person with a Dragonblade pet. Also, have a prism of storm ready for if you use your prism on a storm boss, it will do more damage. Then, try to have a sword/wand opposite of your school to break any myth shields, for the prism will convert storm to myth. Lastly, have one myth wizard with myth trap, and Spirit Trap with a myth amulet. That will get you an amazing hit!

P.S: Wild Bolt is a big no-no if you have many traps, for it does 10, 100, OR rarely 1,000 damage. Watch out for fizzles.

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
You will also need the treasured critical aura and treasured gargutuan on leviathan. Then treasures of every blade and trap you listed. It might hit over 100,000,000 LOL. That hit would be epic!