Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Helephant Treasure Card Trading

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
Hello.

I am new to the message board system, so bear with me if this isn't in the correct category. I didn't see any threads for trading, and since it relates to crafting, I put it here.

I have read all of the suggestions for getting non-school treasure cards, and I agree with them. However, I am having problems. I have been asking everyone in the commons, near bernie, at the bizzare, etc to trade or craft for me, but have had no luck. Additionally, I have been looking at the bizzare for four days without success.

I have one question and one suggestion. First, the question, is there anybody willing to trade with me for the helephant treasure card (I need 9 total for the aquarium)? You can pretty much name your price, just give me a time and place.

Second, a suggestion, maybe if a wizard maxed out (I'm level 60) and has all of the cards for a second school (Like I have all of the fire spells you can get without being a fire student) they could buy the treasure card spell and craft them themselves. I mean I was maxed out before Celestia opened and they came up with the secondary school idea, so initially fire was my secondary school (main school was death). Just a thought, maybe something for KI to consider.

If anyone is willing to trade, or can point me to the forum or location where trading occurs, I'd appreciate it.

Jared Deathshade (lvl 60 Necromancer)

Hero
May 27, 2009
There is a card trading forum at wizard101central, and the crafters on that site are normally pretty helpful. Helephants are pretty difficult to craft, requiring black lotus, ancient scrolls and Phoenix treasure cards, which require scrap iron, Meteor Strike and Sunbirds. So, I guess you can see how much you are asking of someone.

The alternative would be to farm the Ravens in Grizzleheim, where I have heard that Helephant cards have been dropped.

Good Luck!

Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
You can't trade those cards.
See this post:
https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/27265.ftl

This is an ongoing complaint that I have. Everyone is giving out wrong info saying you can trade these cards, but as of Celestia that option is no longer in the game.

The only way you can get high level Treasure Cards for crafting is to purchase them on the bazaar or loot them as a drop from a mob. Either way, its a poor alternative imho.

Defender
May 31, 2010
Zabalah wrote:
You can't trade those cards.
See this post:
https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/27265.ftl

This is an ongoing complaint that I have. Everyone is giving out wrong info saying you can trade these cards, but as of Celestia that option is no longer in the game.

The only way you can get high level Treasure Cards for crafting is to purchase them on the bazaar or loot them as a drop from a mob. Either way, its a poor alternative imho.

Zabalah ,
Maybe you misunderstood. Crafted treasure cards can be traded between players. You can NOT trade them to you other wizards on the same account using the shared bank. But you can trade them to a friend who will trade them back to you. I traded cards yesterday as a matter of fact with a myth wizard. I am getting those earthquakes so my death can craft the carousel. I am always trading cards with my friends. People run into trading problems when they try to trade the enchanted treasure cards. Those can not be traded.
It seems you are the one giving out wrong info, telling people they can't trade crafted treasure cards.
The main treasure card in the game that is a pain, is the tempest treasure card. Because it can not be crafted or bought from the library, and storm wizards need it to craft their gear.
Helephant isn't too bad, need to find a fire wizard who has completed the crafting quest in MooShu. (Adept)