Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nightside Free?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
I was going up and down the pages... And something phased something said nightside is free. When I clicked "WHY SUBCRIBE?"

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
I have know idea how you can possibly get there as free but I know that free people can teleport into you if your in there because my friend hasnt subscribed and she teleported right to me while in Nightside..... so I dont know. It doesnt make much sense because to do Marla Stewart's quest you have to go into Cyclops Lane. Why would they make it free?????

Administrator
Nightside is free to enter, however Sunken City requires a subscription or purchase with Crowns.

If you haven't completed the areas leading up to Nightside, you can always teleport to a friend who is in there already.

Colossus Blvd, Firecat Alley and Cyclops lane also require subscriptions or purchase with Crowns, and therefore cannot be teleported into unless you have access.

Does that help?

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 22, 2008
Technically Nightside is free to enter.

But there's no way for you to gain continual access (via the quest key) without purchasing some content to the game.

Nightside is at the "end" of Wizard city, and because you'll need to either subscribe or utilize access passes to complete the area, technically it's not "free".

All I can suggest to you, is to either subscribe or purchase access passes. It's a great game, and the developers deserve income! Not all things in life are free. And some, are worth paying for; I feel this is one of those moments.