Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Imposter?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
So, this guy named Joshua (no last name) wanted to join a full battle. He kept asking and no one would answer him. He said You guys are ignorent. I said, 'so.' and he whispered 'GO TO sHELL.' (exact words) i reported him for 'foul language' and he started harrassing me. He called up his freind (Fallon) who said she worked with kingsisle. We talked and she tried to get me to use 'foul language.' She said she told "The Boss" i was harrassing Joshua and that i have had recent reports against me. I last logged on 2 months ago. Can someone clarify if she REALLY was a game master? Also, a list of reportable offences would be nice.

KingsIsle employees have their own badge. If someone claims they are a KingsIsle employee but they cannot show you this badge, report them immediately. Impersonating a KingsIsle Employee is a permanently ban-able offense.

The badges says "KingsIsle Support"

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Delver
Aug 14, 2009
Ya, like what Zeke said, report them. I haven't been seeing this kind of behavior for a long time, Last time I seen it was probably around April when I reported this girl. Also, she was harrassing you since you said she was trying to get you to use foul language, I think she will soon get banned sometime if she keeps that up.

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
Prospector Zeke wrote:
KingsIsle employees have their own badge. If someone claims they are a KingsIsle employee but they cannot show you this badge, report them immediately. Impersonating a KingsIsle Employee is a permanently ban-able offense.

The badges says "KingsIsle Support"

ya zeke i did that recently this guy in pvp said he was KI member and i said show me your KI badge he said i dont have to so i reported him for impersinating a KI member i THINK he got banned i hope we dont need people like him in this game